warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
lucky1777 said:
I may be willing to allow my ground to be hunted. It is in the North East part of Missouri. There was a small Civil War fight that took place on the property. I would need a lot of help on organizing this. I would need information on waivers, insurance, food and a whole lot more from you experts. I would also need help in getting it mowed down and taped off. It is in the middle of a state park, so we couldn't have people going on to state property. There are approximately 12 lots that could be hunted. Each lot is approx. 6o feet by 80 feet. So I don't know how many people this could handle. I also have another 50 acres about a mile from this location that did have an old homestead on it. There were also many Indians that lived and traveled through both locations. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
Thank you for offering.The 12 lots would only take a day with 30 or so hunters,then everyone could move to the larger acreage the next day.The mowing can be hired and paid from the hunt fees.What is the closest town? If all the regulars sign up,you will have plenty of help putting it together.I assume right now that it wouldn't be far from Hannibal and all the Mark Twain interest for some of the non-hunters to see?Let's see how all of them react.Keep parking space in mind alsoDon't worry about the food right now.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
I sent lucky1777 a copy of this release form. I think it should work.

Name__________________________________________________

Address________________________________________________

City/State/Zip___________________________________________

Email__________________________________________________

Phone______________________________

Internet nickname (optional)_______________________________

Emergency contact: _____________________________ Phone:_______________________

List any medical conditions/allergies ______________________________________________________________________

I, ___________________________________ by my signature below, release and discharge the landowner(s), landowner heirs, leasee, manufacturers, or any other parties connected with the hunt, herein referred to as "Releasees", of all law suits, actions and demands whatsoever, for all claims, accidents, loses, or injuries that may occur while participating in the hunt. I understand that the entry fee is non-refundable.
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees (YOUR NAME HERE) and their insurance carrier, and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of or related to the hunt(s) whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
I will abide by the rules established by (YOUR NAME HERE) and property owners/caretakers.

Date: ____________________

Signature: _________________________

Printed Name: _____________________________

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I would be happy to help try and get some prizes together.

As for releases etc. I know Burdie and Noodle had hunts so they might be able to give a few pointers.

Food and such can be worked on after the date and hunt location is set. Some of us would be happy with Bologna and bread and cold water for drinks. I'm all about the hunt. The food is just an added benefit.

You can PM me if you wish I have worked on a group hunt for the last year and a half but have NEVER been able to secure a site. : - (

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got a surprise call from my folks....... they want to sell the farm in Sullivan MO and they have a buyer with some horses who's working on financing. I knew they couldn't keep it up at their age and I am too far away to be of any use. They had a couple caretakers for the last few years but that didn't work out, so they put it up for sale along with our weekend vacation property out in the Berryman area on the Crawford Co/Washington Co border and the Lake St. Clair lots. I think they are even selling the Lost Valley Lakes Membership!
If the farm sells I obviously won't be able to offer it as a hunting spot, and I can't plan on it still being available in Oct if it's actively on the market.
Sorry!!
Man, I hope something pans out...... I'd sure like to see everyone again!!!
We'll be praying about it!

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bump.

Well, I've decided that with everyone working on finding a solution and to create a hunt, I'm just going to reserve the whole month of October for Missouri and if nothing pans out, I'll go to Branson. There are lots of campgrounds around the lake there.

Anyone here from that area?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, thanks for the head's up....

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread