Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Ok,no info to be given yet.I do need input for a date.The possible dates are;
Sept 11,12,13
Oct 9,10,11

The wknd of Aug 28,29,30 may be possible also.
The above dates would allow for a Friday get-together and meal at the same place as we did for the Otterville hunt(the birth of the Rowdy Bunch)
This hunt will be in MO.
If you decide the friday event is not that important,then the hunt could be any wknd after Aug 28,except Labor Day wknd is out.Another location for a friday event will be searched out in that case.
Let's hear from the majority!
I will not,am not,the hunt master.BTW,this is not a seeded hunt and there is enough area that even the hunt master can hunt.Trust me.No other info at this time,don't ask.
Forgive me - Otterville saw the birth of the 'A$$'organization also.Abandoned Spouse Society.
Possible finds could range from CW to Modern.

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
Permission has been rec'd,just need to get a firm date as soon as possible.Tent camping is allowed,no charge.
We will also need a name for this hunt - 'MO Muleskinners'?,MO Warpath?Let's get a name.Start suggesting.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
:icon_thumright: Any of those dates will work here, wonder if Sept/Oct. might be a tad cooler. I know the FMDAC Hunt is Oct 16-17-18 in Olathe, KS.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my goodness, I might see if I could make it up! I'm not even sure, and probably wouldn't know until closer to the date (if it's in October)

Bran <><

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLY COW!

A Missouri hunt that maybe I can make. I would love meet so many of these people that I get to read about. NAMETAGS would be really nice for us friends that you have not met yet. Let me know! THANKS!

Bob

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
The later in the fall, the better! Oct is perfect, any date! Great job, WSD, looking forward to it! -Noodle

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJGMC we have always had name tags but we have always tried to post pics and we do a count down which will start as soon as we get a date ..... can't wait to meet you! :icon_sunny:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Voulenterring (im not sure what im getting nto yet) Warsaw lets make it Happen. let me kno about the sight nad whats in store.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YeeHaw! Get them saddles and horses out, it's time to hit the road to MO again!! :occasion14:

October sounds good to me! :icon_pirat: If all the regulars feel like I do, then you'll have a crowd showing up, Daddy. :thumbsup: Seems like it's been forever and a day since last I've seen my rowdy friends, and I'm ready!
And don't let him fool ya...he IS the hunt master and I ASSURED him that he would have plenty of help when he called on us.

Line to the left for volunteers.......And I already see TC there! :thumbsup:

Now to think on this years name.... ;D

me~

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay, I could see you up there stalkin' it Nana! I knew you were gonna go!
Wow... I'm getting as exciting as I did when I first started thinking about the CTH2 trip!
Except this time, I know how amazing everyone is!!!!
I'm gonna do ALL I can to be there, even if I have to drive 1,200+ miles!
October would be the best for me, as it would give me enough time to plan and come up with the money to drive up.
AHHH!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bran <><

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Once again the Rowdy Bunch prepares to ride into the state of Missouri whoopin' n' hollerin'!!
Mostly known for leaving nothing but dust in their wake, The Missouri Raid of 2009 is about to happen.
With just enough warning that women, children, and small pets should clear the streets
as the Rowdy Bunch (some known as LaLa's for the garters they wear on their upper
legs) approaches from all points of the compass, while the A$$ members cover their faces as they whisper amongst themeslves, "Oh Lordy, here we go again!"

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the link brando!
maybe you and i can drive together? ... or fly... driving might be a bit much!!!
granny if i go... you SO have to come!!!

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
Just another little tidbit.If anyone wants to hang over after the hunt and hunt another day or two,I'm sure it's okey.Remember,it can get a might chilly up here in Oct.All the area cannot be covered in a couple of days,no matter how many hunters there is.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just let me know for the early help stuff daddy you know the" lalas "we'll be there to entertain help you as always!
Man I miss everyone soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and lookin forward to hazing meeting all the new people!
For new people just so you can get an idea what your in store for go back in to Tnet hunts skim down and ck out the following.... J.D. in Mo hunt then CTHI Hunt LBH then CTHII hunt you will all get an idea of what will happen and if your bringing a none hunting partner ck out the things on the A$$ so they will know how much fun they will have!

MO MULESKINNERS HUNT 2009

anything is good!!!!!

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Oboy... here we go again :laughing9:

August in MO is usually brutally hot. It can be pretty warm in October too, but it's a lot better than August. Usually. :o Far as I know, either September or October is good (but cooler in Oct probably).

What can I do?

Nan

edited to fix typo

Hawkeye Jim

Jul 24, 2006
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher C$
Hey Warsaw Daddy --- I was at the first JD Hunt and would love to come down and give it a try again --- count me in and October sounds just perfect!!!

Hawkeye Jim.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K*E*L*L*Y said:
thanks for the link brando!
maybe you and i can drive together? ... or fly... driving might be a bit much!!!
granny if i go... you SO have to come!!!

Well driving would take at least 19 to 23 hours each way, but it might be more cost effective to drive. *shrugs* Unless we got some cheap flights through Allegiant Airlines to Springfield... but then we'd have to worry about renting a vehicle or something. And we'd also have to figure out how to fly with all our detecting gear (i.e. my relic shovel, lol)

idk, we'll figure out something. I wonder if any other Florida people are gonna head up that way??

Bran <><

P.S. Possible hunt name (?): Bald Knobbers: The Ozark Vigilante Hunt
Just something fun, playful, and historical.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_Knobbers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions