OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
yep, I forgot to mention the jeep, ended up with that also, wondered whos it was.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I am missing two chairs..one is blue, one is tan. I think the car door opener key chain is mine...you can toss it since it doesnt work ........and There were pans in the kitchen..Maybe Vickie would know.....What color was it?.I have an extra pan ,but am sure it belongs to Debbie and Brad....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
finally got home around 5 this morning....I am still not quite thinking straight so will try and catch up later! Looks like Albert got enough chairs to set up the whole camp next time! :laughing9:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got home late last night around 11:30pm... then got up and worked this morning, so I'm just getting around to posting.
I put up all our photos over on the CTH3 thread! :)

Bran <><

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cynangyl said:
finally got home around 5 this morning....I am still not quite thinking straight so will try and catch up later! Looks like Albert got enough chairs to set up the whole camp next time! :laughing9:
Glad you made it home ok...Girls had a great time with the baby...Sure was nice to see you guys again and thanks for all your help...beep beep

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Gypsy Heart said:
Cynangyl said:
Glad you made it home ok...Girls had a great time with the baby...Sure was nice to see you guys again and thanks for all your help...beep beep

beep beep?!! STILL?? rofl

We still have not gotten everything unpacked. Teresa worked until two hours before we got in this morning then waited up for us so she is crashed....I attempted to but found it impossible...poor Brian doesn't multitask well and Dani has NO desire to sit still at the moment and Beth wanted to go to lunch with friends so I got up and took Dani and the motel over. Brian slept most of the way yesterday and last night so he is still awake so he is unloading stuff but ran to the store. Knowing my sweet husband he is proabably replenishing the rockstar supply! Loooooooong trip back! Might take a bit to get to where things are not out of sorts here. :help: lol

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys just take care of yourselves when your rested an back to yourselves then catch up we love ya all!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We love you too! Sure was good to see ya even if we didn't get enough time to visit. Teresa worked late last night and Brian was up watching movies and saying he was going to pick her up from work when I crashed...only seconds later I woke up and everyone was snoring away safely in their beds and it was time for me to get the motel open again! lol Motel is open, kitchen and dining area are half way back to normal and I finally decided to sit down a bit at the computer and try and catch up before everyone wakes up and I forget!

I ended up with someone else's pancake turner...how did that happen?? lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread