Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You hard on them HUH! LOL! Jeff is getting one tomorrow his old one finally bit the dust (its 4 yrs old) ! :laughing7:

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WSD,

Its big enough for 8 or 9 tents for sure. We could always set up in the cow barn next door......ROFL!!! Just remember, the 6 pack is versatile !!!

Steve ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Juanmoretime said:
Good Lord, what have we started with this camping thing?? If none of us shower, then nobody should be able to smell us. Showers are for sissys! WE'RE camping Kansas style. Just face your tent toward the tornados so we can run if we have to.

Steve ;D

I am a sissy...LOL...because the girls and I are going to take showers or baths or dunk in the creek....

Albert...I will try to bring some wood.....will be a couple of days earlier than the rest, so will get the best camp spot! LOL

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hannah & I may drive over with ya'll that Wed also Christy... ;D Gotta get the good camp sites!! :wink:

Bran <><

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Looks like I may have to drive over there in the near future and drive some stakes and string a cord so that my site is claimed!Of course I wouldn't take a detector along. :wink:

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
The wife and I will be camping in a tent like everyone else. We sold our camper last year so we only tent camp now :icon_pirat: I will bring some wood for the fire and a jaw harp.

JDS

Jun 8, 2007
Kansas City Missouri
Detector(s) used
ML4000/ML E-Trac/Ace 250/Antique Groundhog
Punkie and I will bring a tent so we don't take up too much room. We will probably be in on Thursday. I will bring as much wood as I can. Gypsy you may want to keep the girls hidden until I get my morning coffee. WSD I am sure Dixie will want to bark at me as well. I can be a little hard on the eyes frist thing in the morning.

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Im thinkin thats enough wood now. we dont want to fill up the caldwell landfill. or the jail.

bcs123

Aug 15, 2006
missouri
Detector(s) used
mxt
i was thinking about camping if i come but my tent is freaking huge. i dont know if it would fit there with everyone elses tents or not. if memory serves me the pavilion area isnt huge on space

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
if i can make it i will be in a 3 dome tent no animals unless 2 kids count and my beautiful wife and my golf caddy bag stripped out for 2 machines and 3 shovel and a radio and drink dispenser like the one off of caddy shack hehe there will be 4 of us and 1 hunter what will the cost be burdie

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLY COW! IS THIS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL OR WHAT? (AIN'T IT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You guys a sure playing hell with my plans. I first thought to roll in Friday morning and get a good spot in the tent area. Then I decided i I might be better off taking another 1/2 day of vacation and get there Thursday evening. Now I am not sure if Thursday morning will be early enough! I might change my plans and bring the small tent so as not to hog the spot.

All I know is that I will be there and it is going to be so much fun!!!!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone face to face.

Bob

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll get there on Tuesday.....looks like we'll have to have a drawing for tent spots!!! :argue:

Steve ;D

P.S. I sure hope the weather is good and dry or there's gonna be some unhappy campers!! :BangHead:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Juanmoretime said:
P.S. I sure hope the weather is good and dry or there's gonna be some unhappy campers!! :BangHead:

Nah, just do what I always do when I go camping and the weather looks sketchy... rig up some tarps over the tents. :wink:
Never hurts to pray for some nice weather though... :icon_sunny:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread