Had a great time

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
Mike (Dulac) and I made it home safe and sound, I hope the same for everyone else. I want everyone to know that I had a great time and it was an experience I'll not soon forget. The greatest part is that I got to meet people from all over the country with the same hobby and passion that I have and being able to say that I've hunted on the Chisolm Trail in a real old west town. Thanks Burdie and everyone I got to meet for the great time. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next hunt and hope that I can make it. Thanks again and HH to all.
Deano
Here is a pic of my finds from the hunt
101_0425-1.jpg

Here is a pic of some finds I made on the trip down, these were found in Concordia, Kansas when we got permission to hunt a yard.
101_0423-1.jpg

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice meeting you and I see you had some good finds. Congrats. I must say I am very puzzled as to why so many bullets in the area. A wide variety also.

Burdie

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Nice finds Deano.It was great meeting you guys and wish I could have visited more with you.Glad you made it down and as you can see we are kinda layed back down here except for Baggins who we usually have to search all night for in the fields.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
warsawdaddy said:
Nice finds Deano.It was great meeting you guys and wish I could have visited more with you.Glad you made it down and as you can see we are kinda layed back down here except for Baggins who we usually have to search all night for in the fields.
HA! Well, I'm gonna make an effort to try and visit more the next hunt I promise!
Baggins

kurt-ks

Apr 13, 2010
south central Kansas
Detector(s) used
E-Trac,F75ltd,Explorer Se,G2
Me too,was great meeting you and dulac and talking to ya.Was wanting to say have a safe trip home but got involved in that bottle dump and focusing on hanging on a tree root with one hand and digging with the other :D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup. Yer never gonna be the same now. :D
See ya next year!! :laughing7:

It was a pleasure to meet you two. Ya'll did good on the silver!! :icon_pirat:

Nana :hello:

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Are those three coins in the first picture all Indian Heads? Did you find those in the "bullet field" the first morning? Just wondering.

Sure wish I had more time to get to know you all. I talked to some, but with hunting, just ran out of day.

Thanks,
Baldingboy

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It was great to meet ya and like was already said...yep, you are hooked....you will surely get a chance to meet more folks at the next one! :hello2:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it just goes to show you, treasure can be found anywhere, including new friends

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was great to meet you all and it is true the greatest treasure is meeting new friends and getting back togeather with old ones !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread