Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Oct 2008
    sioux city ,iowa
    Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus
    2 times

Had a great time

Mike (Dulac) and I made it home safe and sound, I hope the same for everyone else. I want everyone to know that I had a great time and it was an experience I'll not soon forget. The greatest part is that I got to meet people from all over the country with the same hobby and passion that I have and being able to say that I've hunted on the Chisolm Trail in a real old west town. Thanks Burdie and everyone I got to meet for the great time. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next hunt and hope that I can make it. Thanks again and HH to all.
    Deano
    Here is a pic of my finds from the hunt

Here is a pic of some finds I made on the trip down, these were found in Concordia, Kansas when we got permission to hunt a yard.

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure-Mark Twain

us
    Looking for that ONE find.

Nov 2005
    South Central Kansas
    Etrac
    87 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Had a great time

Nice meeting you and I see you had some good finds. Congrats. I must say I am very puzzled as to why so many bullets in the area. A wide variety also.

Burdie

us
    Nov 2004
    Edwards,Missouri
    MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
    54 times

Nice finds Deano.It was great meeting you guys and wish I could have visited more with you.Glad you made it down and as you can see we are kinda layed back down here except for Baggins who we usually have to search all night for in the fields.

us
    Let's go dig some history!

Jan 2007
    TEXAS
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
    87 times

Quote Originally Posted by warsawdaddy
    Nice finds Deano.It was great meeting you guys and wish I could have visited more with you.Glad you made it down and as you can see we are kinda layed back down here except for Baggins who we usually have to search all night for in the fields.
    HA! Well, I'm gonna make an effort to try and visit more the next hunt I promise!
    Baggins

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2010
    south central Kansas
    E-Trac,F75ltd,Explorer Se,G2
    19 times

Me too,was great meeting you and dulac and talking to ya.Was wanting to say have a safe trip home but got involved in that bottle dump and focusing on hanging on a tree root with one hand and digging with the other

Yup. Yer never gonna be the same now.
    See ya next year!!

It was a pleasure to meet you two. Ya'll did good on the silver!!

Nana

Charter Member
    us
    1851 O Half Dime

May 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
    27 times

Are those three coins in the first picture all Indian Heads? Did you find those in the "bullet field" the first morning? Just wondering.

Sure wish I had more time to get to know you all. I talked to some, but with hunting, just ran out of day.

Thanks,
    Baldingboy

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    55 times

It was great to meet ya and like was already said...yep, you are hooked....you will surely get a chance to meet more folks at the next one!

us
    DFCA

Dec 2006
    Kansas
    XP DEUS
    50 times
    Banner Finds (1)

it just goes to show you, treasure can be found anywhere, including new friends

us
    The Lord Has Risen

May 2005
    Cherokee Strip
    Cibola
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

It was great to meet you all and it is true the greatest treasure is meeting new friends and getting back togeather with old ones !
    This is the day the Lord hath made we shall rejoice and be glad in it!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links