Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Burdie and Vic!! I miss ya already! :-*
It's always difficult to remember everything I want to include in my posts from the group hunts. But know that I enjoyed every single minute of my time with you all. Now the trip back home is another story. :D Dang rain. ALL the way home yesterday!

The first few pics are a bit of scenery on the way.... I won't mention that Charlie opted for a short cut and it only took 18 hours to get there. :tongue3:

100_1097.JPG
100_1099.JPG
IMG_2786.JPG
IMG_2796.JPG

First friend to see was Cyn and little Dani. Cute, cute, cute.
IMG_2811.JPG
Then the big hugs from the Gypsy camp. Gosh I can't believe how those girls have grown! They're now taller than I am! :D I told them it was due to the move to the country. :wink: Got a nice big hug from TC and finally got to meet TATH! 8) Drove over to the hotel and got me some WSDaddy hugs and kisses. Judie had already arrived and had a chair waiting on me for the catch-up chit-chat. Loved spending that time with you!
Our first hunt was on an empty lot. Burdie told us that a long time back one of the many sheriff's of Caldwell use to live there.
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
I found an old brooch and a nice spoon there. Gypsy found what we think was a badge of some sort. I don't have a pic of it, but it was an exciting find as it has a name on it! I hope you can get that thing together, girl! :icon_thumright:
Arriving a day early meant that I had a bit more time to visit with everyone. Met a lot of new folks this year. Roy was a sweetheart! He was a great hunting buddy!
IMG_2852.JPG
IMG_2857.JPG
IMG_2864.JPG
IMG_2855.JPG

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2864.JPG
IMG_2861.JPG
IMG_2858.JPG
IMG_2864.JPG
Of course, WSD had the best time with the girls. 8)
IMG_2863.JPG
IMG_2868.JPG
IMG_2865.JPG
IMG_2879.JPG
He even got an invite to the brothel.
IMG_2837.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 358
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday's hunt was on a very large piece of land to cover but I had a bunch of great huntin' buddies that covered that place good.
IMG_2925.JPG

I found bullets, then bullets, and believe it or not...more bullets. :D My hands and wrists were wearing out quickly. After thinking on this a bit, I should have carried around a bottle of water and sprinkled the ground with a bit of water before trying to dig it. :tongue3: :D I went back to camp, got a sip of water, and told myself that I'd not come back till I had found something other than bullets. I just knew Monty was going to tease me about all those bullets. :D Decided that I'd go back to the top of the hill and spend some time. Ended up with a 1906O Barber quarter.
IMG_3020.JPG
IMG_2947.JPG
Back to the camp grounds for more chat and prizes!
IMG_2949.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG
IMG_2956.JPG
IMG_2968.JPG
IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2992.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG
IMG_2971.JPG

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Sunday, Sweet Burdie took us to his favorite place to hunt. Isn't he just the best! :notworthy: A nice plowed field! Before we got started, we said our goodbye's to our friend Stoney. We'll miss you Stoney. :'(
Ended up on a nice spot to hunt with my new friend Roy. I found an Indian cent and Burdie wished it to be a 1877...just missed it by a year, Burdie..1876. I had found several bits and pieces, but didn't know what I had found till I got home last night and got to cleaning. Looks like a Missouri state cuff button was my best find on Sunday. Also found another something that looks maybe military of sorts...
IMG_3018.JPG
IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG
Got lucky and found an old marble and a glass bead!!
IMG_3021.JPG
And the brooch was a pleasant find that I had found the first day...
IMG_3042.JPG
I'm not sure of the era of the state button...but here's another shot of the back. If you can tell me, I'd love ya forever! :-*
IMG_3033.JPG
And here's all the stuff together...
IMG_3015.JPG
Thanks to Rebel for the OK tax token!! :icon_thumright:
I also want to thank everyone that gifted me with the best presents! Love my hats, shirt, shoes, brushes, BBQ sauce, meteorite, jewelry box, towel, necklaces, photo's, bubble bath, candy, magazines...whew..did I leave anything out? :icon_sunny: I just had a wonderful time, ya'll. I hope to see you all again soon!!!!

Nana :-*

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I miss you too! Nice pics Nana...what alot of fun in that sheriffs yard....we showed the boys how it was done... I wrapped the badge in tissue and now cant quite find where I hid it...Bill has a pic and I am waiting for him to post.
Sure wish you lived closer...we could have alot of fun hunting together...You and Charlie are welcome here anytime

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
That is SAD Nana. That you would post such junk on this forum and call it treasure!!! If you put it in a box and send it all to me I will make sure all traces of this post get deleted........ ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :wink: :wink: :wink:

As usual you prove that you are THE woman when it comes to detecting at the CTH and being from Alabama!

Ok I'm digging my self in deeper aren't I??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AWESOME finds.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Tice's book, your Missouri button dates 1880-1900. Very cool find! The other item is a link off of a sweetheart belt. The design is the musician's lyre (which was also on many musician buttons and plates in the mid to late 1800s).

Best Wishes and Congratulations!

-Buckles

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's see now, a 1906-O Barber quarter, an 1876 Indian cent, an 1880's Missouri coat button.....

I am following YOU around next year! ;D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You got some great pictures! You sure cleaned up on finds as well and I am oh so glad you got them posted...there was so much going on I got to see so few of the finds before folks were off and running again! Wish we could do these things more often but would we ever recover? lol Miss ya already!

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, Gypsy. We'd have a good 'ole time for sure. You're gonna have to move closer!! :D Had a great time!!

ME....if you would have come to the hunt, I bet I could'a told ya that you're next target would be a bullet. :P :D :wink: Sure missed ya!

Thanks so much for the ID's BB!!! :icon_sunny:

TATH...see ya next year! :D It was a pleasure to get to finally meet you! The days just went by so quickly, didn't they? I was just so nervous that I'd skip over a Morgan dollar that I stayed in the fields most of the time. :tongue3: :D

I'm still recovering, Cyn. I've had company over every day this week! And a birthday party to host on Sunday. :-X I am sooooo tired.....but gosh, we had a great time. I may have to find a spot around here for a hunt just so I won't have to drive so far! :D It was great to see you again.

Nana :)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All your pics are great an you really got a bunch of great finds ! A trip to Bama for a hunt sounds really good ! miss you guys lots !

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Nice finds and I Love the way yo u put stoney and timberwolfs pics in there. your so sweet.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great pics and storyline...don't knock the bullets thats one thing i want to find one day are CW bullets..any finds a good find..lol...again great finds and great photos...sorry we missed this hunt....there is always next year!..six

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions