Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would appreciate if all of you that won prizes please post here what you won. Pictures would be nice but at least let the fine people that donated prizes know who won what. Thank you.

This year I won an apron with Burdie on it. I hope someone will post a picture of me holding it up. :thumbsup:
Vicki won a display case and I think I can talk her into giving it to me. :laughing7:

Burdie

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Here you go

Attachments

• Sniffer and Burdie.JPG
    Sniffer and Burdie.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 501
  • Sniffer and Burdie.JPG
    Sniffer and Burdie.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 500

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I want to thank Shark Pit for a great hat and the Shark Pit Fossil Kit. I also won a Treasure Wise detector bag by Outdoor Outfitters.And ,of course,Lance received that great digger by MightyAP.I won a a great garter after checking a garterless leg all the way up and I won many terrific hugs and kisses.I think JD stole my ticket when he won that Garrett 1350.He refused the $50 I offered him for it.

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
Sorry I don't have a photo, but I won the Men's coin ring and the Treasure Atlas's.

I am not sure, but I think the ring came from Bob's Coin Rings, and I am not sure who donated the Atlas's.

One thing I am sure about though is they are very very nice and I thank you for donating them.

Thanks again !
~ KANSAS ~

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I won the DVD of National Treasure, a nice embroidered Whites T-shirt, and a '41 Merc dime....thanks for the donations, I love the prizes! I forgot to mention that my Merc came in a great little leather pouch with a drawstring, I gave it to my ex-mother in law, and she LOVES it!
Baggins

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a 1916 Liberty dime, a Minelab digging tool and a Sharkpit t-shirt in youth size 14-16. I gave the Tshirt to one of the young ladies that had been helping me when I dropped stuff from stumbling around. She wore it all the next day. I saw the Minelab digging tool and just remarked I would like to have one of those and sure enough they called my number! Too cool! I think my drawing jinx is over now. Monty

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
It was nice of Minelab to donate those I thought.

I recieved my picture and the announcements from Timberwolf and Stoney56. thank you for sending those my way. I gave the cross to someone yesterday that needed a little boost in faith, hope that was ok. I still have my original cross from the first CTH hanging from my rearview in my car where it has been since I received it.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, the best prize was seeing/meeting so many folks that I have only known from their posts on T-Net.

Otherwise I got a Shark-Pit Tee, a western theme catch-all bowl for the top of my dresser in Arizona, a White's magnetic clip, and a treasure/trash canvas apron. And a good number of pictures to remember the hunt by. Special CTH hat for first registered.

Burdie tells me I'm the first paid, signup for the next hunt too.......... wooohooooo

Thanks Stan and Vicki! It was a great experience. I look forward to seeing you both again soon.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
bill-USA said:
Well, the best prize was seeing/meeting so many folks that I have only known from their posts on T-Net.

Otherwise I got a Shark-Pit Tee, a western theme catch-all bowl for the top of my dresser in Arizona, a White's magnetic clip, and a treasure/trash canvas apron. And a good number of pictures to remember the hunt by. Special CTH hat for first registered.

Burdie tells me I'm the first paid, signup for the next hunt too.......... wooohooooo

Thanks Stan and Vicki! It was a great experience. I look forward to seeing you both again soon.
And the 410?

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
We got some very nice things
Mariah got a Walking Liberty, Cheyenne and Michelle got tshirts...which we wanted the Baldingboy one and got....a digger that I traded Watercolor for..because he didnt have shark teeth from Rob and Rob had already sent the girls some...A Caldwell Christmas Cookbook that I am happy to have ....2 little baby tshirts from the sharkpit...A bottle of the finest apple juice on the planet..that didnt have a label ::) and was dispersed of quickly at the campfire...

I turned in a medallion..which Bobby (BEF) gave us, in which I got a large coin ring for...so I gave the ring back to Bobby...() which Bobby prompty lost at the campfire and then Bob found and I think is mailing it to him...LOL

I would like to thank the anonymous donor who put a bottle of wine,candy and cookies in our cooler

I think the best gift was cowboyboots for Mariah from Riverrat (Judie) in which I think she actually slept in...

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Gypsy's last post reminded me, I have several bottles of Missouri wine I bought as prizes for the hunt but forgot to put in the box to send with BB. Hmmm darn now what the heck am I supposed to do with them?????

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Hey all,
I won a 2009 silver eagle with a raffle ticket and a metal detecting t-shirt. I won a pair of koss headphones that went to bsc123 (Brian) as his was giving up on him......and I have several pair. It worked out good for both of us. I also won the auction on the Coinmaster detector of White's. The bucks were for a good cause and was well spent....Thank you Burdie for a great time and I am so looking forward to a return trip.

HH all,
greg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I won a gorgeous walking liberty half, a cookbook, and a whites detector book. I traded the book to someone who had a whites for another cookbook since someone special had donated them so now I have two! ;D Lance gave me a minelab hat he had got too! woohooo! Daddy, of course, brought lots of great stuff for all us girls and the cinnabun tshirt cracked me up! I wore it until Dani got candy smeared on it. lol Miss Evy gave me a great CTH purple hat too!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, my tickets got me some Calrad headphones, a BB designed T-shirt (he is a great artist!), a metal detecting T-shirt and a horseshoe art piece ( which I gave to Mel cause he liked it so much) :thumbsup:

Rick

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thrillathahunt said:
Well, my tickets got me some Calrad headphones, a BB designed T-shirt (he is a great artist!), a metal detecting T-shirt and a horseshoe art piece ( which I gave to Mel cause he liked it so much) :thumbsup:

Rick

So that's who got the bull rider made out of horse shoes. I was hoping to win it.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won one of the Silver Bullet 1oz silver bars... a Minelab hat... a really nice frosted glass, which I accidentally left in Springfield :( and a racing t-shirt that was an XXXL which I gave to someone else. I had such a fantastic time at the hunt! Can't wait for next year...

Bran <><

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now if I can find out who won the jars of crawfish jelly and the birds coat racks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread