How Many of the Rowdy Bunch say BB should design the Tnet T-shirt?

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
GopherDaGold said:
The link is dead but here was my design. Adaptable to Banner as well as Honorable Mention. For those with no awards the text option would be 'Catch me @' or something like that.

I LIKE THAT! Do you have something in high enough resolution to be printed?

I am assuming that is probably just a low-res mock up... I would certainly consider doing something with that - if I had hi res art.... if not - be patient... I like the "I made the banner" idea!

Thanks!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a mock up I suppose. Not really sure what you mean by hi-res enough for printing.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GDG That is very cool I really like! For A rough it is fantastic!

I am very LUCKY I have a print of BB's But, I want a sweat shirt an T shirt the only ones left at CTH 3 were T's that would make me a sleep shirt I want one of each sweat an t to wear out so they can be seen ! :hello2:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GopherDaGold said:
The link is dead but here was my design. Adaptable to Banner as well as Honorable Mention. For those with no awards the text option would be 'Catch me @' or something like that.

The pulltab on that design sticks out like a sore thumb. Personally I don't consider pulltabs treasure....but that's just me. ;D How 'bout an old rusty piece of iron instead? :tongue3:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pull tab and the coins represent the reality of our hobby, the coins having crossover appeal to detectorists as well as the CRH'ers. The bird point is for our brethren in the fields and creek beds.
Obviously brand recognition is key so the T-Net logo is the central focus of the design.
I love Cynangyl's design and would have totally stolen Marcs display pic to incorporate into my design like she did had I known it was his copyrighted property.
But thanks for the comments! Had fun working on it!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
I like it but would suggest rotating the pulltab just a little to the left.

Maybe the pic could include a gold coin, maybe some gold nuggets, a couple of nice rings, maybe a Roman coin or Spanish cob......you know, stuff that's actually made the banner. ;D

OP
OP
Tin Nugget

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
warsawdaddy said:
I like it but would suggest rotating the pulltab just a little to the left.

I sat there staring at it like, what the heck is WSD talking about. Then I GOT IT! :o ;D :wink:

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
All great ideas, and if they come into being, I'm buying one!
Baggins

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there is another thread yndis design was selected, and were wainting on Mar for pries an ect. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread