How Many of the Rowdy Bunch say BB should design the Tnet T-shirt?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I can tell you this much, he is one heck of an artist! I got one of his designed T-shirts at CTH3.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That was actually my first thought as well! I have a sweatshirt from CTH II and I get compliments on it everywhere I go, whether they be treasure hunters or not. I think someone should make him do one! :laughing7:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Ditto,, i think he already did! BB where are you? submitte either one of your drawings.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, has BB won the contest before submitting a design? I've been working on a design for a couple days but now having second thoughts if it's been won already.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It has not been won yet...just some of the rowdy bunch kickin at baldingboy to submit a design is all :thumbsup:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Now Im not a member of the Rowdy Bunch but I love the pic BB did of all the pulltabs, rings, roots & stuff under foot........is that the one y'all are talking about? That is a winner! He should blow those up & print posters of that pic, I'd frame that one! In fact, him & Marc should get together & sell t-shirts & posters of his artwork here on TN! :icon_thumleft:

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Mighty AP said:
Now Im not a member of the Rowdy Bunch but I love the pic BB did of all the pulltabs, rings, roots & stuff under foot........is that the one y'all are talking about? That is a winner! He should blow those up & print posters of that pic, I'd frame that one! In fact, him & Marc should get together & sell t-shirts & posters of his artwork here on TN! :icon_thumleft:

I just talked to Marc and apparently he is leaning toward another design. I may post a link to some shirts later on......stay tuned.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Mighty AP said:

I bought one of his signed prints for a friend and a sweatshirt for myself of that picture! It was great and folks always compliment me on that shirt even if they are not into treasure hunting.....definitely a lot of talent there!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The link is dead but here was my design. Adaptable to Banner as well as Honorable Mention. For those with no awards the text option would be 'Catch me @' or something like that.

Attachments

• t-shirt contestAAa1.png
    t-shirt contestAAa1.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 288

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a work in progress. I only posted it when I saw the link had been removed. I still have an item or two to add so it has a wider appeal among the many T-Net 'sects',

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread