Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I am always looking for new folks and new spots to hunt....I am in North Dallas, but don't mind driving to hunt...let me know if you have anything in mind coming up, and we can make some plans....You should also check out the thread for the upcoming Uvalde Hunt coming up in October...

Baggins

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Baggins said:
I am always looking for new folks and new spots to hunt....I am in North Dallas, but don't mind driving to hunt...let me know if you have anything in mind coming up, and we can make some plans....You should also check out the thread for the upcoming Uvalde Hunt coming up in October...

Baggins

Oh Cool...Sounds Good :)... lately the heat has been keeping me closer to the house..but we should be getting a break soon..thanks for the reply

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tin Nugget said:
Fort Worth is pretty close, I know Baggins and I would make the trip as well ( when it cools down a little) :thumbsup:

Sounds good.. and yes tempeture permitting :)
the area im talking about is a 160+ acres in Rio Vista..and its right along the river..

Silenthunter

Sep 30, 2010
McKinney, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Hello I'm in the McKinney area and would be glad to come over and hunt and maybe get some pointers from you also. I have recently got back into this hobby, and I am looking for folks in North Texas to hunt with also.

Thanks

smugpot

Dec 24, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster III
this post is old but like to hunt in arlington most parks are dated to 1956 no silver to be found
looking for the right place to hunt

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yah old post but I am always looking for new places to dig. I live in Burleson, work in Fort Worth. Get off by 2 weekdays so any afternoon or weekend is usually good with me. You look a little shady to me but I ain't skeered... :thumbsup: What area of town are the farms and rivers? PM if interested...

k10silv

Sep 21, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came across your old post. I'm in South Dallas and always looking for some spots to hunt.

Jerm

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Hey...Moved here about 2 yrs ago and was looking for people hunting in this area..i have met a few but they were a little shady sometimes..so i never went back out with them

I have access to a few old farm site and river beds...much more then i would ever be able to hunt

happy hunting

Welcome to the area...I try to get out as much as possible...where are you located? I'm in North Dallas....

Baggins

JPS

Jul 1, 2005
I live in Fairview. I do not have a detector at the moment, but I like to hunt treasure stories. I am going to Pine Creek state Park OK to look for the Pine Knot cave.
Anyone want to leave early in the morning?.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined the site. Onry old fart who lives out in the country north of Decatur. New to hobby and have an F-2 with three coils. Gonna have to wait until it cools down outside some though.

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im an hour east of DFW. Always looking for new places and buddies to hunt with.

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I can vouch for RW and Baggins-hunted with both those guys and they're not shady! I'd be interested in hunting with y'all-especially if you'd like to get several folks together sometime. Best to pm me so I'll get an email notification...

Unclebuck257, Decatur area is my stomping grounds-mostly hog hunting but I've had my eye on several spots to detect for quite awhile. There are some cool legends out that way as well!

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Let's get something going!

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Count me in! Baggins know I'm game for some old sites and love group hunts.

Jolly Roger Blue

Jan 18, 2014
Hurst, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom ACE 2, GTA 500, ACE 250,Tesoro Silver U Max, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max…
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I currently own 4 detectors and have been at it since 1990 on and off. Ready to find new and interesting sites here in N Texas. The parks just ain't any fun. I'm ready to roll! Let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread