The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Attachments

• tom sawyer and becky thatcher.jpg
    tom sawyer and becky thatcher.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 316

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Re: The CTH4 hunt will be held September 3,4 & 5th in Caldwell.

Hi Bob.......this was a message left by Gypsy......thought I should forward it on to you.....Greg

Attachments

• picsay-1317660845.jpg
    picsay-1317660845.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 327

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a billy goat standing next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Baahh. 9 Iron" The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. " Baahh. 9 Iron." He looks at the billy goat and decides to prove him wrong, puts his other club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked. He says to the billy goat, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky goat, eh?" The billy goat replies, " Baahh. Lucky goat."

The man decides to take the billy goat with him to the next hole. "What do you think goat?" the man asks. " Baahh. 3 wood." The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom! Hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the billy goat, "OK where to next?" The billy goat replies, " Baahh. Las Vegas."

So, they go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK goat, now what?" The billy goat says, " Baahh. Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks, " What do you think I should bet?" The billy goat replies, " Baahh. $3000, black 6." Now, this is a million to one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table.

The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. Once in the hotel room the man says "Goat, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful. Just name it and it is yours." The billy goat replies, " Baaah, Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all the goat did for him, he deserves it. With a kiss, the billy goat turns into a gorgeous hooker.

"And that, your honor, is how the hooker ended up in my room." :o :o :hello2: :laughing7: :hello:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So this is your story and you guys are stickin to it ? :coffee2:

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used

That's my side of the story, and I'm sticking to it....LOL :laughing7: But then again, what went on at CTH4, stays at CTH4.... :laughing9:

--Mel

borninok

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used

BTW....today is Darrell's birthday. I couldn't remember if he asked for a goat or a hooker for his birthday...........so I bought him...............hmmmm.....well, I will leave it to your imagination..... :laughing7:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARRELL!!! When God made you, he combined all of the great ingredients for a true friend and made you. It has been great MDng with you, cooking with you, and laughing with you. You are one of a kind!
--Mel

borninok

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

a dancing goat. now that's something you don't see everyday :tongue3:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Mel, Ron, and fellow TH'ers. I was in MO during CTH4 for my sister's birthday and making arrangements for my daughter to start college. I really missed bring there. Things have been pretty hectic lately with a lot of family stuff interfering with my goofing off time :(
Hopefully I'll be able to participate in Uvalde and the next Caldwell hunt.
Hope ya'll had a great time at CTH4 and TTY later.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Daddy love the goat! ;D
Happy Birthday a day late Darrell ! :occasion15: :occasion18: :occasion13: :occasion16:
Cyber missed you too ! :-\

And sorry can not help myself ......

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY !

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OH Lord!! MG some one cut her Internet. :help: :tongue3:

Cybercop can't wait to see you again. Looks like you have a year to get in shape. :thumbsup:

Burdie
We need to get off this thread and let it die. :icon_thumleft: Try CTH facebook or something. So long over and out.

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Sorry Stan, my last entry here, unless someone addresses me, but I have to do this. There are not as many members on the CTH group as I have names or T-Net id's for, so this is a final request for data.

Okay, last call, anyone that wants to be included in my early notification spreadsheet needs to get their contact information to me no later than 10/15/11. I will then take the data I have and update the entire list. I have 56 names, and not nearly enough data to complete that many entries. 10/15 or I assume you don't want to be included.

Those who've sent in the data already, thank you. Once the list is complete I will send a single test message to each entry, and I ask that you respond. You don't need to make any changes, just reply and send. If that goes well, the very next mailing you get from me should be a hunt announcement for some location in the US.

Thanks again to those that have already sent your contact information. Be Blessed everyone!

The primary thrust of this request is an attempt to keep private information from being shown on the public forum. I'm away from home too much to want that data posted...... publicly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions