Jul 9, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2+
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett "carrot" Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say both "The Boss" are I are excited and looking forward to both the hunt and the stay after seeing the video. We will be making our reservations come payday for our stay.
Rick

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
emailed grandma susie and let them ppl will be calling soon. im going to call them and let them know( she doesn't check her emails too frequently..lol) via phone that they will start receiving calls soon....

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reservations have been placed. I plan to be there. I am in a lodge room for the hunt.

I like the looks of the lodge rooms. Since we're so close to relatives (Thomasville, GA), thinking about having them join us @ the site.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I'm planning to attend!! I look forward to meeting everyone and digging some relics!

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
river rat go ahead and add deb to the list, i believe we also have you an invite on facebook too right deb??

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reserved the spring house for the wife and I..spoke with grandma suzie today.she is also excited cpl other folks got their rooms reserved....reminder they do offer RV, and primitive campsites, so i know some folks asked about those...any questions just ask..gregg

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
OcalaSix - Any updated information from the grounds owners as to the degree of flooding (if any) they experienced. This past summer Beryl and Debbie dumped tons of rain causing flooding along the Suwanee.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah im suprised they charged it this early, mine isnt charged, and to answer your question about flooding, minimal, i posted a video while back with a sneak peak.

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have placed my reservations. Will be bringing my friend, Karen, who attended with the last TNET hunt at Vortex Springs.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet, thanks gypsy....when RR gets back online after battling Isaac , will have her add you to the list, also i think you had mentioned donating coins or something, send me a pm and i will get in touch with you....thanks...gregg

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel for RR. My area - Wellington got clobbered by all the rain from Isaac which was tropical storm at the time. Got 18 inches of rain. Major flooding - news calling it a 100 year event. Fortunately for me only my shed was flooded. Will PM you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread