Hunting In Southern California

ShaneO

Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

I am a young adventurist type who wants to try his hands at treasure hunting and would love to find a team to help show me the ropes. I've done minimal amounts of gold panning and drudging but I'm sure there's plenty more to learn- I'm a fast learner and plenty strong. Does anyone do any hunting in the Southern California area? Preferably LA county or below?

Happy Hunting,

Shane

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

Hi there,

I am a young adventurist type who wants to try his hands at treasure hunting and would love to find a team to help show me the ropes. I've done minimal amounts of gold panning and drudging but I'm sure there's plenty more to learn- I'm a fast learner and plenty strong. Does anyone do any hunting in the Southern California area? Preferably LA county or below?

Happy Hunting,

Shane

Do you mean for gold, in its natural state? Or also coins/relics? If you mean coins/relics (as opposed to nuggets, dredging, etc...), then you can go the "kinzli" forum, and there's a good handful of So. CA guys who post there. To get to the main page of the forum, you have to sign up though (to get past the "visitor" page, etc...). But it's easy: just pick a name and a password, and you can get on.

OP
OP
S

ShaneO

Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relics and coins are a welcomed find as well. Thanks for the tip

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread