Gold treasure at Jalisco Mexico

Breno

Apr 5, 2013
Guadalajara Jalisco
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasures at Jalisco Mexico

My name is Rafael Mujica, I got a degree as civilian engineer and live in Guadalajara Mexico.

Since I was teenager travel a lot to country places, also because of work, in those years I´ve heard and known of so many places and histories about gold and silver trasures.

Mexico has rich mineral resources, and during the early past century the common coin for use was made of silver, from back 1900s there were only gold and silver coins ( 6. Historia de la moneda y del billete en México ), due to revolutions and lack of safety people used to save their values, hidding their savings in pots, chests, boxes, bags, etc, at diferent places, underground, walls, many of those treasures savings were left hide unknown.

Well the fact is I have the knoledge of interesting places +7 to search, one abandoned spanish minning plantation, ruined houses at the countryside, a partially buried cave and also an old indian cementery large tumbs not digged yet.

I want to invite a serious partner, whom has the experience knoledge and technology equipment to search under the ground, a GPR would be the best.

If You are interested and are able to travel please let me know.

Attachments

• 100_0478.JPG
    100_0478.JPG
    939 KB · Views: 521
  • 100_0488.JPG
    100_0488.JPG
    883.6 KB · Views: 698
  • DSC02234.JPG
    DSC02234.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 866
  • DSC02238.JPG
    DSC02238.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 705
  • DSC02544.JPG
    DSC02544.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 528
  • DSC02585.JPG
    DSC02585.JPG
    692.4 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC02609.JPG
    DSC02609.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 910
  • DSC02649.JPG
    DSC02649.JPG
    918.5 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC02673.JPG
    DSC02673.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 443
  • DSC02699.JPG
    DSC02699.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 463
  • DSC03077.JPG
    DSC03077.JPG
    559 KB · Views: 677
  • Foto1413.jpg
    Foto1413.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 678
Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Breno,

Welcome to TreasureNet, and thanks for posting those awesome sites. The imagination runs wild thinking of the possible caches of centenarios. Mexico is a treasure hunters paradise, there are a lot of asendados, and bandido caches waiting to be discovered.

It is a shame that there is no law and order now. This may be why you are not getting the response that those sites would bring otherwise. If you don't have a metal detector, it would be a good investment. Just one or two gold coins could help you upgrade to a two box detector, that would pick up most large caches.

I have a passion for treasure stories with a deathbed confession. If you have heard of any, and need help figuring them out, let me know, and I'll help you via email. Suerte Amigo.

Homar P. Olivarez

OP
OP
B

Breno

Apr 5, 2013
Guadalajara Jalisco
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Homar

Well the fact is those places are not so insecure, the most insecure places at this country are near the borders. And one of those places is a confession from an old relative whom used to live there.

I believe the response is a combination of those two factors the distance and the news about mafias, but the mafias are not at those hard abandoned places, they are near their business and facilities, but anything is possible, who knows, the best is to take cautions always.

Best Regards

coon007

May 24, 2005
South Texas
Hola

Me llamo Jorge Gutierrez y soy de Zapata TX, I have a brand new treasure hound pro two box and I'm ready to go. PM me with what you have in mind

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are you serious?! You just branded yourself as a grave robber and looter! Indian graveyard? Justice would dictate that someday you have your bones scattered among the debris of someone looking for scavenged money. Sorry, but grave robbing is why there are so many laws.... And it ruins it for a lot of other people. And no, I am not an Indian, but I AM a respectful human being with a conscience.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola,Rafeal your pictures are really intriguing keep us posted and welcome,me amigo

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you serious?! You just branded yourself as a grave robber and looter! Indian graveyard? Justice would dictate that someday you have your bones scattered among the debris of someone looking for scavenged money. Sorry, but grave robbing is why there are so many laws.... And it ruins it for a lot of other people. And no, I am not an Indian, but I AM a respectful human being with a conscience.

Boy oh boy, another preacher!! Are you aware of the fact that in some places like Colombia "grave digger" is an accepted occupation and if you do it it is an acceptable occupation on your annual income tax form?? (This is not referring to modern graves, but those of the ancients where fine gold objects are found) I suppose you wish the great tombs of Egypt, Mexico, Peru, and many other places hadn't been "looted" and that all that fabulous artwork of ancient civilizations was still in the earth rather than in museums for all to see. Even if discovered by "archaeologists" the tombs were "looted", and many of these "archaeologists" were just adventurers with little training, wealthy men with little to do other than track down treasure stories. Believe me, it is quite likely that in a thousand years someone will be likely to dig up our graves looking for clues to how we existed and what we believed. Of course we aren't buried with riches too often, but curious people of the future will likely dig some of us up and I see nothing wrong with that. If you subscribe to most modern religions, especially Christianity you believe that the soul has left the body and the place where the body was interred has nothing there that is sacred to God. It is merely a place where someone's non-heavenly remains were put, and after 500 years or so there will most likely be nobody who even remembers. Do you visit or even know where the remains of your ancestors over 300 years old are?? In many places in the Christian world there are catacombs where the bones of hundreds or thousands of peoples last remains are all mingled with no order, and nobody seems to mind, and surely the descendants of these past humans don't worry about where their ancestors are. Many of the bones in catacombs were placed there when the families of the deceased stopped paying for the grave or tomb space, another nice Christian habit. Go out and find treasure in the manner you choose to, but don't rain on others, especially from other countries or cultures than your own. I wish you luck at treasure hunting, but if it's not raw minerals, it once belonged to somebody other than yourself!!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
royal tombs of sepian - Bing Images

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=royal+tombs+of+sepian&qpvt=royal+tombs+of+sepian&FORM=IGRE

most of the items in this photo essay, were stolen, sold in Europe an the united states, and were recovered after the person{American} who urged the locals to rob the tombs, was arrested and charged with theft.

again, the government of peru did not even know the tombs existed, until the objects appeared in mass numbers on the black market.
[I wouldn't attempt that now...they carry FAL's]

Last edited:

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here's the test. You find something, then instead of melting it down or selling it on the black market, you let everyone including the local government and tribal leaders know of your find, and donate it all to a museum, because you are such a great person only interested in discovery and the pursuit of knowledge.

Nah.....I didn't think so!

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did ya catch that? "Nobody seems to mind" he says. Wow!

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah.....and there IS a difference between a "grave digger" and a graver "robber". For example, a locksmith can open locks and doors for people, but does that mean he can go into someone's place any time he wants to and take his stuff...alive or dead? So when does a person's grave become not their place..., but your place?ars? Relatives (that are aware)?, whether the place is watched over?, ....wha... is it actually that makes it yours. If a dying or dead person, or their family wanted someone else to have it, I am sure they would not have buried valuables with them. Your thread is not about antiquity, it is about your own personal gain....greed, desire,...coveting another's property.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While the pictures were very interesting, I did not see anything that indicated a grave. I did see some mayan on a rock. I didnt see anyplace I would hide anything. But who knows, could be something there. Wish I had a 2 box, I would love a trip like this. Just need a guarantee of my personal safety while there. I was a little disappointed in some of the responses here. You really dont need a detector till you have already found it. You need to have a reason to believe its there also. Am I missing something here?

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Call it what you want, grave digging, grave robbing, its wrong! People digging us up years later? I doubt it. Lots of documentation. Where someone is buried, when they died, how they died, where they died. Not like centuries ago when there was next to nothing. Just because its supposedly allowed in one country doesn't mean its allowed everywhere else. Pretty much its illegal.

Tirana

Greenie
Aug 23, 2013
Turkey
Detector(s) used
C.Scope VLF1000; Tesoro Bandido; Whites DFX-MXT-XLT-TM808-Spectra V3i-M6; OKM Future 2005-Exp3000-Exp4000-Bionic-FS Thermoscan.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Breno

A good detector together with a 2-box will do the job. GPR that are sold by the detectorshops are mostly magnetometers. Gold and silver are not magnetic, so unless hidden in an iron box, not shown by these machines.
In my opinion an archaeologist is a graverobber with a lisense.
I have worked for the archaeological service myself and know from experience and from colleagues that the cellars of the musea are filled with objects that will never be on display, even very special ones. There are just too many. Furthermore lacks the money to preserve these goods so by the time they are going to waste. In private hands Those objects they have at least a change to remain in good condition. Beside that, a lot of objects were just not retrievable any more. They were just disappeared. I could write a book about it but who cares.
Explore this wonderful place and I wish you good luck.
Treasure hunting should be made legal all over the world.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies & gentlemen. Haven't any of you ever heard of mass graves?? As for me, I doubt that I would ever have any idea on it 2 years after I am buried. Why this reverence on some buried bones, when in every hospital there are many kilos of amputated limbs (bones) dumped in the incinerator daily. Aren't they just as important as the rest of the body?
as a matter of fact I suppose that there isn't one sq ft of land on this earth that doesn't have traces of bones from long dead people.

Here in Mexico the grave yards are neglected most of the year, then along comes all saints day, rather Halloween, and all of the graves are cleaned up by the 'grieving' relatives for one night, even have picnics next to the grave where the deceased is invited to partake.

This bone worship thingie is vastly over done, it is primarily a sanitary process.

Many new building projects are built over them, some have acres of asphalt on top of them in the form of parking lots, so where do you draw the line??.

Worry more about the living while you still can do so.

Maybe a couple of wars have made me Blase'

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Ladies & gentlemen. Haven't any of you ever heard of mass graves?? As for me, I doubt that I would ever have any idea on it 2 years after I am buried. Why this reverence on some buried bones, when in every hospital there are many kilos of amputated limbs (bones) dumped in the incinerator daily. Aren't they just as important as the rest of the body?
as a matter of fact I suppose that there isn't one sq ft of land on this earth that doesn't have traces of bones from long dead people.

Here in Mexico the grave yards are neglected most of the year, then along comes all saints day, rather Halloween, and all of the graves are cleaned up by the 'grieving' relatives for one night, even have picnics next to the grave where the deceased is invited to partake.

This bone worship thingie is vastly over done, it is primarily a sanitary process.

Many new building projects are built over them, some have acres of asphalt on top of them in the form of parking lots, so where do you draw the line??.

Worry more about the living while you still can do so.

Maybe a couple of wars have made me Blase'

Don Jose de La Mancha

I would draw the line by leaving them alone. Graves, cemeteries are people's final resting place that should be left alone. These amputated limbs that are incinerated, what are they suppose to do? Give them back so the person can hold on to it till they die then have it buried with them? Not a good idea.

Yes they do build parking lots and buildings on top of cemeteries. Why? Because people are greedy! Developers would build on the Arlington National Cemetery if they could. They would turn the Grand Canyon into a dump and then when it fills up build houses on it. All because of money! Who ever said money was the root of all evil was right!

I would worry more about living because this world is going to hell fast. While your worrying about living don't forget to worry about where your going when you die.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
El Paso Texas is building a Baseball stadium on top of the oldest grave site. The folks doing the work have reported finding the graves. The city Mayor is not stopping work of his stadium. I can tell you I wont be going to the stadium.

I think a simple probe will work. The toys are nice, but they really dont see that deep in the ground. Good luck.

nor kal kid

Feb 19, 2014
northern kalifornia, Bay area
Detector(s) used
XLT, Mxt all pro, garrett pp.coils 10"DD, 950, 12"spyder.for mxt all pro. Coils for xlt 950 and 15" magnum force field "depth plus"mxt max coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to this web site but have been meta detecting off and on for 15 yrs I have detectors and am going to buy for what your looking for I visit san juan de los lagos and detect in areas around there may be going in april or june.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread