digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME ABOARD,, I WOULD LOVE TO HUNT YOUR AREA--JUST A LITTLE TO FAR AWAY----YOU HAVE SOME GREAT HISTORY THERE, JUST RESEARCH THE AREA---HH

OP
OP
Q

Quarterdollar

Greenie
Mar 12, 2015
Detector(s) used
Wgiefxmx100e,garrettace250,hf9fmd,bountyhuntertracker4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Live on the cape and hunt 24/7. When weather gets better. Give me a call. Your in a great area. What i've been doing is more shallow water detecting. Trying to work areas now so i don't pay summer parking prices. Theirs alot of stuff in water where no one goes. Even fresh water ponds. I can show you the ropes and make things easyier for you. You know the areas and the history. Get a map out or go on line for air veiws of your area. Thats what i do. Then i know where i can park and where im going. The only problem is ticks. I check myself 24/7 and still got limes. So be carefull !!!! 1- 300 years old coin[ was stolen] 1 -1781- 1- 1771 reales half bag of musket balls,war tokens, brass address plates and all that good stuff. I keep my stuff in a glass cases so i can show my finds off. Rented my down stairs out. Alot got stolen. So im luck to have what i have. We can talk.

OP
OP
Q

Quarterdollar

Greenie
Mar 12, 2015
Detector(s) used
Wgiefxmx100e,garrettace250,hf9fmd,bountyhuntertracker4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet pm me well swap numbers i can shallow water hunt as i don't have a water proof unit I'm sure ill rig somthing up

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the cape about 45 mins away. I've been hunting for years and would love to get together with someone who really knows the area. Their is a free air view site where you can look for good areas to hunt and park your car while hunting. Look at your beach for wrecks at the beach. Theirs a lot of history their. If interested send me a pvt email. I need a couple weeks. I need a day surgery in a couple weeks. Theirs three wrecks like 500 feet offshore where their was a old cut thru back 100 years ago. Good luck

tigerlilly

Greenie
Jun 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Pat here Monument Beach and I hunt every chance I have had some great luck...Looking for hunting buddies .

jimboa

Jun 21, 2015
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I live in RI but work south of Boston so I don't mind traveling on the weekends or detecting after work. Let me know if you want to get out, always looking for an adventure and something to fill my treasure chest with! Send me a PM

tigerlilly

Greenie
Jun 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you google earth your area? I have there seams to be an old park in the Kingston area a place to hit. Pat I love the old parks have found a few gems mercs buffalo standing liberty an old rr token....I am waiting for a low tide after this storm....I found one of my Indian pennies the oldest I have at the beach, a V nickle and large copper.Pat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread