Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planning a Forrest Fenn Hunt to Colorado this month.

Will be open to suggestions but, ideally I would like to find one or two interested members who can front the transportation costs and we go to the solve I have charted.

I hope to offer 20% of the finds to the person who helps sponsor the costs, if located during our hunt. A "king's fifth" for your Grand investment.......

Any serious offers will be taken into consideration, either armchair, or active travel partners will do.

We fly into Denver, rent a car and go from there.

Hit me up via email or text

[email protected]

(802) 923-6838

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the dollar amount needed for the funds you are soliciting to accomplish this task?

Do you have a money back guarantee if the treasure is not located in the location you selected?

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya right. I'm going to front the costs and you are going to take 80%? NOT IN THIS LIFE!
Exactly what do you bring to the table?

Also what size jock strap do you need to support those balls?

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry your too late Fennsfolley figured it out, it's in Forrests pond

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the dollar amount needed for the funds you are soliciting to accomplish this task?

Do you have a money back guarantee if the treasure is not located in the location you selected?

I was thinking no more than a round trip flight, rental car and gas money.

I am in Vermont, so the cost is about 400 for the flight, then the rental another 150-200 with gas. From there I assume you would immediately want to meet so we would have to arrange that as well.

What guarantee you ask.....the agreement would be in writing for the 20%, but the only guarantee is my effort and the fact I feel it is propped up here
where a 3 year old could easily get to it...with a little help"

BlazeRockValley.jpg Rock Closeup.jpg shadows.jpg

So you can see the rock is at the end of "The Blaze" and the box is propped up on the top of the rock.

It even has cast a bronze stain dripping down the rock beneath the chest from the rain, as Forrest has said..." It is definitely wet "

The chest can be seen at the top of the rock in the shadow better in the adjusted contrast photo and is the most obvious object there standing out.

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Uh.... this was posted quite a while ago.....did you not make the trip when you posted this last time? You posted video of this on another forum correct? Youtube?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My job pays me fuel, lodging and meals to travel the area Fenn describes. It was three weeks ago I was in Northern New Mexico and something about his clues dawned on me when I was there. Still it isn't a good enough clue to land me the price, but simply a new way of looking at what he mentioned once in all the series of clues he's given. One thing I'm sure of is he is hinting on where you'll find it and where not you'll find it and the whole thing can be a paradox of baffling information if you read into it all. Hope your not coming real soon as the weather is very unpredictable this time of year. Cold, cold, cold it can be. I myself am a lone wolf on any dealings of treasure that I think I can handle on my own. This Fenn treasure is one I don't think I'll be finding. :( Good luck on your quest :thumbsup:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh.... this was posted quite a while ago.....did you not make the trip when you posted this last time? You posted video of this on another forum correct? Youtube?
Duh :( I fall for these all the time. Long gone post resurfacing and me going after them. Stop doing that mercinarie.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I doubt it's anywhere here in Summit County. Coazon de Oro has done some great research on it and doesn't figure it to be in Colorado. If I ever get the chance and take his info and go find it, he'll be rich and I'll be famous at least. I have a little concern that people are goin to die takin chances lookin for this fairy tale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread