Western , mass

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I would be happy to if I still lived in Chicopee.. Been many many years though. Now in the mountains of North East Tennessee. Going to send you a PM with a tip for a place that should have a ton of potential though.

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
Hi. I live in Holyoke. I've been out once or twice random metal detecting. But my passion lies in cache hunting. I've been on two treasure hunts that reached their practical conclusion and in midst of one most promising which search will require an out-of-state vacation. I found Dutch Schultz' cache site (post herein) treasure gone, and I located the Vt logging baron's homestead, site searched, cache not immediately present within. I'm fairly familiar with W.Ma and like to get outdoors with my dog. My usual days off are Sunday and Monday.

DavidGuy

Greenie
Jun 28, 2016
West Springfield,MA
Detector(s) used
TC9700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah NHBandit! Keeping it a secret! I'm new here and live in W.SPfld,Ma and I also need some placed to search as I am just getting back into metal detecting after becoming disabled, ANY place(s) you can shoot to me would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! ( IF you ever see and read this lol ) :laughing7:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to TNet. Look at the MA Sub Forum here for other contacts as well ok. If you want to dig in Boston I'm your guy. Good Luck. HH. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread