Want partner to hunt cape cod hot spot. But need a boat to go

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now is the time to go hunting my treasure area. Was a old sailors tavern at this virgin hunting area. Pirates wrecked many ships on this island. They took what they could off these wrecks. Some kind of treasure must have been lost, or left behind here. Their is even a ship missing carrying 3 million in gold that sunk next to this spot. Never mine the drunk sailors that drank at the tavern their. Boat needs to be at least 18 feet with a good motor. Takes 45 min at 20 miles a hour to get their. The shipping lanes run very close to this island. Anyone interested in going? Cape cod mass. Frankie

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
My boat is a little far south for the hunt, but I'm still curious...

The islands out there are either private property of Federal Lands if I recall.

Got permissions?

OP
OP
F

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right about permission. Most area beaches up north won't let you detect. But some towns let you go detecting on their beaches. I've asked and have been detecting with others now for 15 years with no problems. In fact people leave their tel numbers at the beach office when they lose rings on the beach. The national seashore beaches up North say no for their town. I don't want to go in the summer time to this one virgin spot because of birds nesting. They mostly nest on one end of the this island. Don't want to ruffle feathers or get people upset so as to not be able to go. Ha Ha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread