New hunter looking for South Florida hunting ideas!

FLtreasure

Oct 29, 2016
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow hunters! I'm fairly new to the MDing scene in Palm Beach County SE Florida. I've hit all of the local beaches and even some up on the treasure coast. I've had better luck with parks finding coins from the 1960's. I can imagine how it must feel to pull an old coin or relic after feeling the rush of finding 50+ year old modern coins myself. I'm looking for any ideas on where I can possibly find some good stuff in my local area. If any members are local and would like to share some ideas or possibly even set up a small local hunt with local members please message me! I've found Florida is a very tricky place to find a non beach or park hunt spot without being on a preserve, historic site or private property:BangHead:

Thanks!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the ashley gang was camped out west of you. Its a great story. Supposed to be buried loot up there somwhere. Its too long a story for me to post but you can find a lot of details online. Some big hotels on the beach that have been there a long time also, lots of wealth in that beach area, gotta be some good stuff up there.

wavecrazed

Jul 21, 2009
Orlando FLorida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Excallibur 1000, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Rembert I went north from West palm. Found a silver shark tooth necklace.
Nothing in jupiter. Found a small bag of reefer in the dunes of fortpierce.+ som
e change

TreasureGainz

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the legalities when it comes to parks in palm beach county. Obviously state and federal parks are off limits but as long as you dig appropriately and fill the hole back in in a regular park then everything is good right? Can you give me some examples of some parks. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread