Looking for gold hunters! Lode, Placer, Odd Specimens, you name it! RENO, NV

AuAddict

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, 27 year old male here with no current relationship except the one where my time is spent looking for gold and prospecting every land I walk upon. I started this hobby 2 months ago, on the cold days couped up, I will find myself indulging in further research on geographical data from various people.

My roommate and I go nearly every weekend, and with me between jobs, I could throw down a few more days before getting back in the routine. I dont plan on letting that stop me though, so I want to find dedicated, adamant, nature loving, landscape investigating buddies that are more than occasionally down.. We are in gold country and I want to find some gold! As a matter of fact, I am about to go prospecting right now!

Soooo... Is anyone in the Reno/Sparks area? :)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck an Big Gold! Keep your eye out for Space Rocks out that way as well. :icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well your in the right area to possibility hit a strike. Ya know the Elko mine expo is coming up here June 8th. As always I've been to it every year for the last 20 years. I always have a chat with a few old prospectors who've come out of the desert to see what's up. I'm talking the real old codger type, who all they do is chase that dream. You can never tell if they hit the jackpot or their still looking. Ain't no ratchet jaw on those kind a fella's. You should come. Get a lot of hard hat stickers and all kinds of free swag. He'll you could fill a bag with more candy than any night of trick or treating.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why the op has not been back to T-Net since the day after his first post :dontknow:

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows what happened to him. Maybe he headed out in northern Nevada unprepared and went missing :dontknow: As far as I know they've never caught the I-80 killer, who I believe resides around the Golconda area. I never go hiking around that place without some binoculars so I can see if anyone's out watching me from a distance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AuAddict

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked in, I was just logged out! I have been really busy and I did find a space rock now that you mention it... LOL.. as well as an indian artifact I had to leave, an old 1850s electric post cap, a biking helmet from 2002... and a LOT OF ROCKS.. haha.. for crushing one day as they are samples from everywhere.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions