Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By Goodyguy
  • 1 Post By Terry Soloman
  • 3 Post By tamrock
  • 3 Post By tamrock

Thread: Looking for gold hunters! Lode, Placer, Odd Specimens, you name it! RENO, NV

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2017
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Talking Looking for gold hunters! Lode, Placer, Odd Specimens, you name it! RENO, NV

Hey everyone, 27 year old male here with no current relationship except the one where my time is spent looking for gold and prospecting every land I walk upon. I started this hobby 2 months ago, on the cold days couped up, I will find myself indulging in further research on geographical data from various people.

My roommate and I go nearly every weekend, and with me between jobs, I could throw down a few more days before getting back in the routine. I dont plan on letting that stop me though, so I want to find dedicated, adamant, nature loving, landscape investigating buddies that are more than occasionally down.. We are in gold country and I want to find some gold! As a matter of fact, I am about to go prospecting right now!

Soooo... Is anyone in the Reno/Sparks area?

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    3945 times
    Here are a few prospecting clubs in the Reno area to check out......

Comstock Gold Prospectors, Inc.

GPAA of Northern Nevada Reno, Inc. - Home

Reno Prospecting & Detecting Club

Go for the Gold
    GG~

Charter Member
    us
    Make America Great Again!

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Tesoro Cult Member & Overlord - Mojave; Vaquero; Lobo Super Traq; Tejon; Sand Shark - Minelab GPZ 7000
    14165 times
    Metal Detecting
    Best of luck an Big Gold! Keep your eye out for Space Rocks out that way as well.

Charter Member
    us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    10863 times
    Well your in the right area to possibility hit a strike. Ya know the Elko mine expo is coming up here June 8th. As always I've been to it every year for the last 20 years. I always have a chat with a few old prospectors who've come out of the desert to see what's up. I'm talking the real old codger type, who all they do is chase that dream. You can never tell if they hit the jackpot or their still looking. Ain't no ratchet jaw on those kind a fella's. You should come. Get a lot of hard hat stickers and all kinds of free swag. He'll you could fill a bag with more candy than any night of trick or treating.

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    3945 times
    Not sure why the op has not been back to T-Net since the day after his first post
    Last edited by Goodyguy; May 27, 2017 at 11:48 AM.

Charter Member
    us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    10863 times
    Who knows what happened to him. Maybe he headed out in northern Nevada unprepared and went missing As far as I know they've never caught the I-80 killer, who I believe resides around the Golconda area. I never go hiking around that place without some binoculars so I can see if anyone's out watching me from a distance.
    Last edited by tamrock; May 27, 2017 at 11:58 AM.
    travel, Mzjavert and The_Piratess like this.

May 2017
    I checked in, I was just logged out! I have been really busy and I did find a space rock now that you mention it... LOL.. as well as an indian artifact I had to leave, an old 1850s electric post cap, a biking helmet from 2002... and a LOT OF ROCKS.. haha.. for crushing one day as they are samples from everywhere.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links