Peru Late September early Oct 2017..

Dec 25, 2015
Miami Fl, also hunt in Peru
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur Gray Ghost headphones,Garrett Ace 250,Garrett sea Hunter ,Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II,
Long Range detectors Omni Range Master, Spider unit(one of a kind) Rangertell, Electroscope.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been land detecting and recently went on 2 different searches for ship wrecks.
I have some local fixers and contacts that have some good locations. beaches, and areas very near known sites, but on private land.
thinking of a small group 2 to 6 max.
wolud have to be in decent health to survive any altitude issues. or long days in hot sun near coastal area, desert like conditions.

my friend there has too many places to hunt by him self. and he has has found many small collections of spanish coins
I also have a dive company contact for nature diving. sea turtles and stuff.

I think cost would be between $1500 to 2000 per person, plus your round trip flight to Peru , unless you decide to stay.

let me know what you think.

19691231_190155.jpg 19691231_194926.jpg

Attachments

• 20141231_222339.jpg
    20141231_222339.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 91

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds awesome. I've been looking for a get away for October/November and was checking out Chile and Argentina... however its still a bit cold there during those months for my liking. Id definitely be interested, but likely more available Mid-October.... Maybe early October if things go exceedingly well with my current project.

I'll subscribe to the thread for more info. Keep me posted or dm if you want to chat more about it.

oh, also padi open water certified and would be down for some diving.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Any pictures that you feel could be shown ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread