Excalman

Greenie
Sep 3, 2016
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Cedar Park and would love to join ya. Touch base with me and we will connect. Looking forward to the hunts.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Used to pass through Bastrop all the time between SATX and Houston area. How'd your area recover after that nasty fire season a few years back??

We had dry weather that same year here and had a wildfire go through across the road. One of the crew out of Bemidji, MN said he was down there helping in that area.

OP
OP
S

smitty988

Dec 1, 2015
Cedar Creek TEXAS
Detector(s) used
AT Max (Garrett)
1236-M (Fisher)
Willow Branch
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
smitty988

I live in Cedar Park and would love to join ya. Touch base with me and we will connect. Looking forward to the hunts.

This will be the last post since I did not receive reply to the last..Give me a call @ 512-581-9223 and we'll go dig a few pull tabs and get aquainted..I don't smoke, drink, chase wild women nor lie but I have been known to strech the truth a bit.. Have agreat day and looking forward to making contact...........Peace Be With You

OP
OP
S

smitty988

Dec 1, 2015
Cedar Creek TEXAS
Detector(s) used
AT Max (Garrett)
1236-M (Fisher)
Willow Branch
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mail is slower that a Snail on the run. Sent you another note this a.m, praying for good weather and long legged wwomen. Send notes to [email protected] OH I'm not jewish but I have read the book................Wayne (katfish) @ 512-581-9223

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions