Lower Delaware Beaches White’s Easter Egg Hunt 👀 Mar.15th-Apr.1st

DirtyMike&Tab

Apr 4, 2017
Fenwick Island, De & Harper's Ferry, Wv
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Mx Sport, & At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: D8BB5DBD-1F4F-4994-BC55-5CB651ED24BC.jpg I’ll be the local southern Delaware Easter Bunny this year. The eggs will be Holden on lower Delaware Beaches and clues to the beaches that will have the hidden eggs will be posted on the link below March 15. It’s FREE and open to anyone. There will 6 eggs hidden and each contains a token. Each token entered will be a chance at one of 3 quality White’s metal detectors. 5 of the tokens will have a value of $25 and 1 will have a value of $100. This Easter bunny will be adding in some additional treasures. There will also be authentic Civil War Relics and silver coin caches and some other surprises added in some of the eggs. For more info and rules just follow the link below. Again this is just free fun if your in the lower Delaware Beaches area. I’m Mike Digger on FaceBook. If your interested just send me a request and follow my page because the clues will be posted there on the 15th.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.digger.39/posts/241972049681840

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like fun for the detectors of Delaware! :occasion14:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It DOES sound like fun!! A lotta of us here don't do FB, Mike. Can u post pix afterwards...maybe some of the winners and finds?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions