Finally Gonna Hunt for CW Relics

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad to hear you were successful and had a good time. I have dug enough rusted metal roof to cover a barn so I know what that's about. If it has a hole in it the signal can fake you out on the best of machines. I like the pic of the Blue Ridge in the background. I drove through them on my daily commute for a couple of years and had some awesome views.

OP
OP
Loco-Digger

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks good, very good. I'm seeing the 2 ring Gardner, some minies, a general service button, horse rein guide and the round balls could easily be Confederate, but it's really hard to tell. The two on the top right look like Williams cleaner bullets. You guys did great.

Thanks for ID-ing my finds, that will help when I make the display from the VA trip. You certainly know a lot about a lot smokey

Congrats Loco, what a great hunt with some great people! Glad you did well and it's always rewarding when others share their hunting locations!

Thanks SD51, the finds are secondary to the memories made when you get to detect with good friends.

Congrats on the relics.:thumbsup:

Thanks rook

Loco, you Done Good! Nice find on the CW relics. I see you got a Confetrit' Gardner bullet. These are cool to find. Well done on all your finds, the button, bullets, and reign guide. Great saves and sounds like a great time spent with some good friends. You can't get any better than that.

Thanks devildog. I am very appreciative of relic nut giving me the confederate bullet to add to my display.

Looks like a great hunt. Kudos to Relic_Nut for sharing the site. You guys did good.

Thanks KenG. There are many amazing people here on Tnet, I have had the opportunity to meet & hunt more than a handful.

Glad to hear you were successful and had a good time. I have dug enough rusted metal roof to cover a barn so I know what that's about. If it has a hole in it the signal can fake you out on the best of machines. I like the pic of the Blue Ridge in the background. I drove through them on my daily commute for a couple of years and had some awesome views.

Thanks Phishfarmer, I did switch over to bc (bottle cap) mode half way through that site hunt which made it easier to hunt and dig less trash at that site.

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice post LD. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again.
You guys are welcome anytime.
You know lead and CW history is my passion and I enjoyed very much sharing it with you guys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions