Aerial shots of Paradise, Calif. What lies below?

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
My friends at Treasuernet, thanks again for following whathappenedtojerry.com .With very little promotion the site has reached 1000 visits since the beginning of the year. That of course may not be huge but it shows I think the interest in this worlds latest mystery treasure of several hundred million $$$. The fortune was derived from working for the CIA during the Iran-Contra era by a shadowy guy named Jerry Strickland. Then he vanished. I believe I am getting quite a lot of word of mouth and that is just terrific because this is an out of pocket effort. Money is not solicited and by the way, zero help has been forthcoming from main stream blogs such as the Huff post etc. No one ever gives a rats ass until the last spade of dirt is removed from the 12 hidden box's of gold and cash. Please tell your friends and keep the lite alive. I will be reading at the blog from the mystery book soon from whence the story derives also. Best---Combat K

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just some thoughts: If Jerry “vanished “ on his own he would have taken his goodies with him. If He was “vanished” by the government, how difficult would it be for a government agency to locate something buried on 10acres of land? If he was “vanished” by one of his foreign friends I’m thinking either they just wanted to kill him and weren’t thinking about the money or they tortured him first for details before killing him. Do we know if there was an official investigation into his disappearance?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions