LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER IN RI OVER EASTER

halenrauch

Aug 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Fellow Tnet'rs,
If you are unfamiliar with me, I'm a MD usually in "Today's Finds" forum. I'm taking my wife home to Rhode Island over Easter for about five days. (around East Greenwich area & of course, I can go out quite a bit from that center)
Since I'm not familiar with the area for MD'ing and have no permissions there, I'm looking for someone generous enough to share a hunt or two.
If you are interested, please PM me for dates and such. I certainly would be happy to reciprocate if you ever travel to my area in Maryland.
I look forward to meeting and hunting with any of you.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Chris

P.S.
I won't tell anyone else your locations. I will try and NOT find something better than you, and if I do and you'd rather not know, I won't tell you what I found until I post it on Tnet. Giving you full credit for the hunt, of course. LOL

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard halenrauch! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider posting a request on our Sub-Forums: Rhode Island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread