It's officially live!!! The Great American Treasure Quest

Chazhavok

Greenie
Jan 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been holding back from sharing this idea for so long now, but I am finally ready to reveal that I have been working on and have finally rolled out what I'm calling the 'Great American Treasure Quest'!

This work is in honor of people like Forest Fenn, Byron Preiss and others who have loved the idea of creating a mesmerizing adventure that captures the imaginations treasure hunters of all ages. :treasurechest:

I would love to chat more about this quest or to answer questions for all of you (as long as you don't try to wiggle the answers out of me in order to solve the mystery)! Please feel free to share this with others who might be interested in joining a real life treasure hunt! The more the merrier!

Here is a link where you can learn more about this exciting contest! :)

(Link Deleted by for rule infraction)
Such an exciting day!!! Thank you for letting me share and welcoming me into the group!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could be wrong, but..

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chazhovok, sorry but your violating our rules.

"You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes"

OP
OP
C

Chazhavok

Greenie
Jan 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aw I am sorry--I misunderstood the rules -- I thought since I created a treasure hunt it could be shared here! I will find other ways to share this hunt! Can you help me remove this post? Apologies!

OP
OP
C

Chazhavok

Greenie
Jan 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there sites that you guys think might allow this post, that won't violate any rules? :)

TorqueMaster

Oct 1, 2015
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious what the quest is all about. I guess the first step to starting the quest is FINDING the quest.

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious what the quest is all about. I guess the first step to starting the quest is FINDING the quest my ip birthday wishes tneb.

I would love to chat more about this quest or to answer questions for all of you (as long as you don't try to wiggle the answers out of me in order to solve the mystery)! Please feel free to share this with others who might be interested in joining a real life treasure hunt! The more the merrier!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread