Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next Thursday will start Damnails and I's 2nd trip with the famous T-net traveler Carolina Tom and Mangum to do a little VA digging and spend some time with good people. Loco Digger was here last year but unfortunately it didn't work out this time. He will surely be missed. We will spend three days at the mountain cabin and try to dig up a little civil war history. Tom is a great guy and I look forward to seeing him again. If you have a chance to hunt with him, you will not be disappointed. We look forward to meeting Mangum and hopefully putting him on some decent finds. Wish us luck, but good finds or not, we will have a great time. I'll let you know how it goes. [emoji482]

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Relic Nut, Best of luck to you and Carolina Tom, and Mangum on your Relic Hunt. Here's to good times with good friends with Many Relics found. I hope yall' save a lot of CW History and add onto your display cases and collections. Go Get em'.:jim::usflag::icon_thumleft:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the shout out Joe, sure wish I could have made it to the 2nd annual dig and am grateful for you guys understanding my current situation. Sign me up for the 3rd annual hunt. Good luck to all 4 of ya'll. Is Magnum getting some time on "the hillside"?

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is not too promising this time but we'll do our best
We'll get him on the hill for sure and also have a couple of new permissions to try out. Wish us luck.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Weather is not too promising this time but we'll do our best
We'll get him on the hill for sure and also have a couple of new permissions to try out. Wish us luck.

The way you guys detect, you don't need to efffing luck, the relics quiver in the dirt when they hear you guys coming. We had a saying in the Army: "If it ain't raining, it ain't training. I had a great time last year and plan on hunting with ya'll again.

Happy Easter to you and your's Joe.

OP
OP
relic nut

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bud!

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way you guys detect, you don't need to efffing luck, the relics quiver in the dirt when they hear you guys coming. We had a saying in the Army: "If it ain't raining, it ain't training. I had a great time last year and plan on hunting with ya'll again.

Happy Easter to you and your's Joe.

Relic Nut, Best of luck to you and Carolina Tom, and Mangum on your Relic Hunt. Here's to good times with good friends with Many Relics found. I hope yall' save a lot of CW History and add onto your display cases and collections. Go Get em'.

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Nut, Best of luck to you and Carolina Tom, Dafont Showbox Adam4adam and Mangum on your Relic Hunt. Here's to good times with good friends with Many Relics found. I hope yall' save a lot of CW History and add onto your display cases and collections. Go Get em'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread