THANK YOU FROM BIRDIE AND THE FAMILY on the CTH, added slides FROM NEWS PAPER.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Re: THANK YOU FROM BIRDIE AND THE FAMILY on the CTH, added slides FROM NEWS PAPER.

When can we order a CD/DVD??????

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: THANK YOU FROM BIRDIE AND THE FAMILY on the CTH, added slides FROM NEWS PAPER.

"Burdie,did the group pic turn out ok? Anyone know what the final head count was?"

"When can we order a CD/DVD?"

I have been holding off on information about the DVD till they get it made. Here is the situation. This is done in a classroom environment along with other projects. They will design a cover as well as edit the DVD. They have a short period of time each day to work on it. Let you know cost when they tell me. I am going to say some time next week thay may have it done. I will have you PM me your address if you order one. A check will be fine. All the proceeds go to the videography class.
The same thing on the T-Shirts they will be finished some time next week they had to order more shirts.

WD we counted 29 hunters and two deer in the field. The deer didn't stay to long. I believe the picture turned out ok.
Burdie

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

I love my shirt. Thanks Burdie.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Re: THANK YOU FROM BIRDIE AND THE FAMILY on the CTH, added slides FROM NEWS PAP

Burdie,
i don't think thank you says enough, if it wasn't for you and stoney and the others that helped behind the scenes, 1. the hunt wouldn't have happened. 2. we wouldn't have met such a great bunch of people. 3. we wouldn't have been in such a great place on such a beautiful day. 4. we wouldn't have found so many great things. do I really need to say anymore ?

OKAY OKAY IT WAS FANTASTIC, STUPENDOUS, AWESOME, YOU THE MAN BURDIE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions