Wow! had a great weekend!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
Thanks to all for a great time! I've posted my IH and bullet for inspection. I still havent IDed the thing, though it appears to be the same diameter and about the same length as a ringtail (minus the tail). I posted a pic with a common ringtail for comparision.
It was great to get out and meet all of you from the net! Some great stuff was found and I was truely humbled to be among some of the best pro's I've met. Cant wait to hit it again next year. We had planned on staying for sunday's hunt, though I got that call early Sunday and had to get back to work!
If any of you find yourself in my neck of the woods, for whatever reason, give me a call and we will swing a coil!

RebelLT and Ms. rebelLT.

Attachments

• 100807 001.jpg
    100807 001.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 100807 002.jpg
    100807 002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 100807 003.jpg
    100807 003.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 259

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure am glad to here your OK. I was worried, because you wanted to hunt Sunday and you did not show up. If you are ever back this direction please let me know we will finish hunting. Glad you had fun. Congrats on your finds.
Burdie

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Man I am glad ya'll made it, (keep't looking at the table and seen ya'll I.d. tags werent picked up yet) even if for a short time.
I think I seen a post that that may be a bore cleaning tool, I could be wrong.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Nice finds Rebel,

Glad you were able to come to the hunt. I don't recall visiting with you, but maybe there will be a next time. Take care,

TW

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Enjoyed visiting with you and your wife. I really like that bullet. Let us know if you find out more information on it.

Baldingboy

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
That's the same Indian Head I couldn't get a good signal on with my Explorer. I mean really I had just walked over the area not 5 minutes before you yelled out, "Hey I found an Indian Head."

The beast is on its way back to Minelab for a checkup cause it sure is acting funny, they think it may be the Sunray, I don't know. All I know it just doesn't work like it used to. I did drop it once maybe I knocked something loose.

That is a nice coin and other finds. You and your wife sure are nice people. I am very glad to have met you.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Those are some nice finds. I'm sorry we didn't get to really get to talk. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule so you both could attend. Also a heary congratulations to Ms. RebelLT for winning the 2nd gold coin.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you and the Mrs made it to the hunt. Awesome finds you found, and congrats to Mrs Rebel for winning the other gold coin. Y'all are officially members of the "Rowdy Bunch"

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread