EVYS SAYS THANKS AND ALREADY MISSING ALL OF YOU!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EVY'S SAYS THANKS AND ALREADY MISSING ALL OF YOU!

Hope this turns out all right I've never stared a post!
First off I want to thank Burdie for letting me help, I like doing things like this.

Then thank-you to Vikie and family, i'm sorry I just handed the food we brought over for you to sit out, then ran off to help Stan. And the pork was really great, I want the reciepe for the dip too!

I want to Thank Warsawdaddy, I love my candy, which I may or may not share with Jeff ;D Yeah I probably wii, and I want to thank-you also for the wonderful bottle of wine! That was so thoughtful of you! And I want to also thank-you for the wonderfully thoughtful words you said at the end of the day on Sun.

And I, sorry I didn't get your tin cup to you till it was to late!

Nana, Thank-you for my tax token, and again for the freindship and conversation, and Charlies great humor.You guys did great at the drawing!
Charlie did pretty good too at the trick roping!

RiverRat-Thank-you for making a walking stick for me just my size!
Jacob, Hunter, and Kirstin, said to tell you thank-you for the MardisGras coins too!
Hope you enjoy the BBQ sauce!

Mrs. Rob in Kansas thank-you for the lip balm!

Ragena Thank-you for the necklaces for the kids they didn't want to take them off!

Rob thank's for trading detectors with me for a little bit it was fun trying out a new style machine!

Mastereagle--Really you shouldnt have I really want to thank-you for lunch.

Baldingboy-Tank-you for letting me try your machine, ;D or was it you wanted to try my lighter machine ;D

Rob and BB thanks for helping me dig that hole, when Jeff gets time I'll ask him to post a pic of our BIGGG find!

Rose, Thank you for the nose flute and letting me play your lap harp,

Noodle, Tell Dan he's a good learner on the trick rope.

Charlie great story on your teaching Shannon to drive! ;D

Riverrat I didn't get my seeds from you before we all left, can I still get some?

Monty, Monty Monty what can I say, I know the less the better ;D, but you had better NEVER scare us that way again! Enjoy your new cup and BLUE PLAID SHIRT Please don't be mad at me about it!

More thank-you and stuff later I gotta go back to work then 2 ball games.

gmsparky

Aug 14, 2007
metro detroit
Detector(s) used
dfx, m6, prizm III
Re: EVY'S SAYS THANKS AND ALREADY MISSING ALL OF YOU!

sounds like everyone had a great time, sounds like there's a lot of fun people attending, too.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey it is a pleasure having someone keep me from looking stupid. Your right now that I am rested I miss every one. The old town is quite and peacful. I can't thank you guys enough for all that was done and great suggestions. Jeff those posters were awsome. Thank you Evy for keeping things going.

Burdie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trick ropin'? What trick ropin? :D I haven't heard that one!
We had a great time! Thanks for all you did for us!!

Nana ;)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Nana40 said:
Trick ropin'? What trick ropin? :D I haven't heard that one!
We had a great time! Thanks for all you did for us!!

Nana ;)

Nana, not suprised that you didn't know. The Chisholm Trail hunt thread is at 11 pages and her
prowess with trick roping was on page 8. She took 2nd place-of course that was :-X years ago.
;)
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,81397.msg796656.html#msg796656

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Evy,

It was really great to see you again, Jeff too. I'm happy that you are pleased with your hiking stick...if necessary if you have to use it on Jeff you have my permission. ;D ;D Yours is a special one due to the worm holes...rare and a beauty when finished. I'm glad the kiddies enjoyed the Mardi Gras doubloons. You did a commendable job on the "Wanted Posters" display board and all the other hard work to make the CTH a extraordinary event. :-* Thanks for the BBQ sauce too! :-*

;) RR

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Great meeting you. I had a great time and I was more than happy to pick up the tab. If I ever get your way again or you get my way I will do it again.

You guys put on one heck of a hunt. You are a real treasure and a good example of the kind of people this hobby attracts. :)

Shannon

Feb 25, 2005

Hey! Nobody's supposed to be talking about my driving! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Y'all it was my pleasure and an honor to be with all of you, you all are the kinda people I want my grandbabies to meet each and all of you! :-* :D

They wanted to come back the next day! Wonder if Charlies sunglass had anything to do with it. ::)

Oh, Shannon the driving story stays in Caldwell! ??? ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread