Many Thanks To All

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Just wanted to give heartfelt thanks to every one of you, Burdie, mental granny, Tin Nugget, JD, River Rat, Locosmith, Warsawdaddy, Gunsmoke, Monty, Nana40, Schlooppy, gregd573, Noodle, Ridge_Runner, Roswellborn, Eric in Kansas, Watercolor, Timberwolf, Mrs Timberwolf, Rob in Kansas, Eagle77, Mastereagle22, Baldingboy, Stretchmodel, EMT, Texan Connnection, RebelLT, Mrs. RebelLT, RC, bcs123, sniffer and all the A$$es and friends who came or even allowed you to come . Jeeze I hope I didn't leave any body out.

You all were the ones that made the Chisholm Trail Hunt the success that it was. It was an honor to be on the same field with you all and I'd be honored to hunt with any one of you, any time, anywhere, well at least with a bit of prior notice.

Gypsy, borninok (Mel), and Stevesno--we're sorry that things turned out where you couldn't be there in person :'( but rest assured that you were well thought of and we know you were there in spirit.

Thanks again and HH to each and every one of you.

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
Great hunt Stoney....You and Burdie along with your families and townsfolk did an awesome job. You made us comfortable, happy and very successful. I'm sure that all will agree that it was a great time. It was my honor as well to be on the same hunting ground with you Stoney.....I look forward to the next time....

Thank you much,

RR

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
RidgeRunner, you and River Rat gotta get together and decide on who uses the RR! I'm confusing the two of you! :D

Thank YOU, Stoney and your whole family and Burdie and all his clan!

Now. I want to explore the Sunday field where the spur was found. That the new 2008 hunt area??

Noodle

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noodle said:
RidgeRunner, you and River Rat gotta get together and decide on who uses the RR! I'm confusing the two of you! :D

Noodle, you know RR...Ridge Runner has a little more rowdyism than me. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stoney,

Many, many thanks to you & Evy for helping Burdie & family to make the CTH a great successful event. Thanks, for being right there when I had trouble finding what was making my MD go crazy and finding the SLQ. I'm still in a state of shock! :o

:-* RR

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Thought I had responded to this post? Thanks it was great getting to meet you. Hope we can hunt together again sometime soon.

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stoney,
It was a pleasure to meet you sir and a big thank you for a well organized and pleasurable hunt. Everything was first class and I can't wait to do it again soon.
Thanks again, Jim

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
The pleasure was all mine Stoney. I think you all might have saved my life when you helped me dig that last hole on Saturday. You and Evy rock!

Baldingboy

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Thank you Stoney.....as said by a few others the pleasure was mine to be included in this hunt and having you, stan and your better halves & family to guide us in the right direction........was a plus. I sure hope to get back your direction sometime and do a little detecting.

Take care and thank you again,
gregd573

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
it's only 2 cents worth, but had a great time looking forward to the next time

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Stoney,

Sorry I missed this post :(

Ragenna and I had a great time.
Everyone we met were really nice folks. If there is another "Rowdy Bunch" hunt, we will do our best to be there.

We thank you, Granny and Burdie, and all the others that helped put this hunt on ;D

Till next time.....

TW

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Wait a minute...how did I miss this post? Oh...just saw the posting date...I was still dealing with the wife's ill health. I knew that I would never have intentionally missed this post. :o :o :o :o

As most of you already know, I really was at the CTH...in heart and spirit. And............in reality, I really was at CTH because I sent my 2 Ambassadors of Metal Detecting...........the Honorable Baldingboy and the Honorable Mastereagle22. And....in my absence, I sent my Ambassador of Love....the Honorable Warsawdaddy. Now, to keep up my image as a member of the Rowdy Bunch, I sent the Honorable River Rat, the Honorable Mental Granny, the Honorable Nana, the Honorable Noodle.......all respected Ambassadors of Sweet Talk and Beauty. And....to sustain the Rowdy Bunch's reputation in places of "adult beverages", I sent a whole slew of my ambassadors....LOL...except a couple of them almost let me down....LOL

Burdie and Stoney, from the pics and the great reports........you guys put on a nice spread of a treasure hunt. Hope we can get together in the future.
Mel

borninok

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Dang, I missed this post also. Thank you and back at you. I truely enjoyed my time with everyone. A true memory and hope we get to do it again!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great time with all too. And hope we can get togeather next year again, And Mel I really cant wait omeet the sweet talker in person!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

EVY

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Being my 1st hunt, I can say I was impressed. Of the people I met I was honored and made some new friends.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone. May your houses be filled with joy and warmth of the season.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread