watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally getting caught-up with work & other projects, so here are a few more CTH pic's. . .

CTH-012.jpg

CTH-013.jpg

CTH-014.jpg

CTH-015.jpg

CTH-016.jpg

CTH-017.jpg

CTH-018.jpg

CTH-019.jpg

CTH-020.jpg

CTH-021.jpg

Everyone take care,
watercolor

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh boy, some more fantastic pics...thanks, WC.

Did TC find anything in the barn?

Did Greg ride the mule?

You know, before I found my SLQ, I was ready to give up and go ride one of those horses in the pen. ;D

;) RR

OP
OP
watercolor

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Greg was thinking of buyin' that mule (the cowpoke was askin' for $5-dollars in gold) but then the coffee set in and he re-considered :D TC did find a few pennies in there but I think that was about it.

Congrat's again on that SLQ you found!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another batch of GRRRREAT pics, WC!! 8) ......(except for mine, of course) :D

Nana ;D

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Thanks Mark for keeping me level headed.......I was just about to turn my Ounce of gold into about 1200 lbs. of A$$. (now what was I thinking.....lol). Those are some more great pictures...you are good at what you do. Take care and Happy Hunting.........gregd573

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Great pics as usalle WC I did find a toy tractor and a jeep in there, plus a little brass kids ring, R.C. found about 60 cents, dont overlook those horse arrenas (literly in the arrena) or cattle lots.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
wc, love those pics. However next time yell "suck it in" before pressing the shutter. ;D

TC, a big Thank You from the grandkids. 8)

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Those are beautiful pictures! Love them and loved the "black & white" photos you posted earlier.

It was so good to meet you finally. And I want to thank you for letting me use the shovel. If I'd only had my digger, I'd have really been in bad shape!

HH
Nan

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Well....RidgeR, I did notice that you were eyeballing my A$$.....so next time I'll just leave her at home....lol.

So, how's life in Ft.Wood? Good to hear from ya.....and its way to bad that WC couldn't have got some late Friday night pics.....lol.

HH...bud....give me a shout when you hit it big and I will help you pack it home....(for a percent)....see ya

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350
Great pics, looks like yall (you all) had a great time. One question, now we got cows here in NC and I've been to many a live stock auction. But picture #4 detecting in a cow pen ? ;D

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Sorta Charles,

It was an open pavillion for showing stock....who knows goats, cows, horses,etc......a lot of folks passed through there dropping who knows what....HH....gregd573

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Yep charles you may have to kick afew apples outa the way but somthing good may lie awaitin

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
ridge_runner said:
We'd all like to thank Greg for bringing his A$$. What a beautiful bride she is.....I was jealous!!!!!!!!

Ha, ha!!!!

RR

Heck RR, I dunno but she surely coulda done better ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
Heck RR, I dunno but she surely coulda done better

OOOOOUCH.........thanks eagle77......she was a little wide in the A$$ anyway......come to think of it......she was all A$$. Maybe that why it hurt so much to leave her in Kansas.....I still have this picture of her grazin' her way over the hill ......see ya Clementine....(heavy tears and sobbing inserted here).....lol

Charles Oak Island NC

Sep 12, 2007
Oak Island and Uwharrie, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Tesoro PIranha, Minelab MusketeerX, Garrett 350
TEXAN Connection said:
Yep charles you may have to kick afew apples outa the way but somthing good may lie awaitin

Is this a yearly event ? What town is it close to (Abilene)? Might be able to in coprate it with a trip to spend time with the minuteman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread