Hunting buddy
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By The Dirt Pirate
  • 2 Post By Jcwheels
  • 3 Post By The Dirt Pirate
  • 1 Post By A2coins
  • 1 Post By The Dirt Pirate
  • 1 Post By Samanthy

Thread: Hunting buddy

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2015
    Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
    White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
    447 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hunting buddy

Anyone in Nevada want to do some digging? I have property that I own and I know of other places to detect. I had a few people contact me before but we never got together and I lost their information.
    A2coins, embrym, Hobbs. and 1 others like this.
    The Finder and Keeper of treasures. Keep a look out for my upcoming metal detecting series The American Dirt Pirates. I just became the proud owner of a bunch of detectors and equipment so I will be making a lot of videos testing out each one of these detectors.

us
    Sep 2019
    Clinton
    Mine lab Xterra 705
    3 times
    Metal Detecting
    What part of Nevada? I used to live in Elko., so would be interested in the north east part of the state.
    A2coins and Hobbs. like this.

us
    Dec 2015
    White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
    447 times
    The property that I own is about 96 miles from Vegas on 95.
    A2coins, Hobbs. and poofdirt like this.
    The Finder and Keeper of treasures. Keep a look out for my upcoming metal detecting series The American Dirt Pirates. I just became the proud owner of a bunch of detectors and equipment so I will be making a lot of videos testing out each one of these detectors.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    39988 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I wish I was close you live in a great area
    Hobbs. likes this.

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 89 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Dec 2015
    447 times
    I've heard some crazy stories about the kind of things other people have been finding.
    Hobbs. likes this.

us
    Samantha

Apr 2018
    Phoenix, Arizona
    White‘s Sierra Madre White‘s TM–600
    200 times
    Cache Hunting
    Are you talking about the Searchlight area?
    Hobbs. likes this.

us
    Dec 2015
    447 times
    No.
    Hobbs. likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2014
    Englewood Ohio, Davao City Philippines
    XP Deus, & Minelab 800
    95 times
    i'm willing to travel to dig

us
    Dec 2015
    447 times
    I'm not sure it'd be worth it to travel from Ohio or the Philippines to dig around my place.

us
    Dec 2015
    447 times
    But I am researching a cache that I heard about that's not far from my property.
    poofdirt likes this.

us
    Feb 2014
    Las Vegas NV
    Whites Coinmaster Classic II Whites MXT Minelab Excalibur II
    1 times
    I'm in Las Vegas and would like to find some people to go detecting with. I was going to start a forum but then noticed your post. I haven't been on here for a couple years due to not having a lot of free time Is your property up by alamo?
    Last edited by nvfisherman; May 12, 2020 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Add to

us
    Dec 2015
    447 times
    No, it's about 30 minutes before Beatty.

Sponsored Links