azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like old coins, tokens, relics etc. Not done any gold hunting at all. Wife and I travel full time. When parked in an area for an extended period I reach out to locals and try to put hunts together. Responses are hit and miss. Still, worth the effort. I have met some great folks this way.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been trying to get out some but have not really had much of a chance since my wife was hit by a hit and run driver April 1st 2019 while we were taking a walk in Phoenix,up until then we were living off grid in north eastern AZ where I hunted everyday almost with my wife in tow we did it just to explore and detect with our dogs once she was hit it pretty much came to a screeching halt and we ended up having to move to the valley of AZ which I hate, now we are living in Coolidge we sold our off grid property I am finally starting to be able to get out a little bit and detect but with that much time off I am also having to relearn my machines and have started getting bored with it really quick lately,been giving some serious thoughts to just giving up the hunt all together and selling all my machines because it just does not feel the same to me any longer I have to get someone to sit with my wife and I get out there and start worrying about her and missing her because I feel like I am letting her down by not being there with her, I know that probably sounds weird but I have come to realize there are more important things in life then running around with a detector hunting for stuff and dreaming about a big find

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread