Gargaphia Treasure Hunt - Arm Chair hunt for 1,000+ Piece Treasure

Chase7628

Mar 6, 2018
CICERO NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An arm-chair treasure hunt, which can be complete from anywhere in the world, that leads to a 1,000 piece treasure. Created by author Robert T. Jones, the book Gargaphia: Where History Means Murder, contains a 4 stage code that once solved will grant you access to the treasure!

This 1,000 piece treasure contains 4 stages, the first person to submit the correct response to all four stages will be given the location of the Gargaphia Treasure! There are no travel requirements, you can complete the four stages from anywhere in the world.

I have always felt the allure of adventure. The quest for great treasures lost in time or simply saved for the right explorer to unearth them. The great seeker probing the world over for clues into our humanity. A righteous renegade fighting for a cause against the grain of the masses. To me, all good stories offer an opportunity for adventure. Whether through the imagination of the reader or the ability for the reader to expand their knowledge for future endeavors, all good stories offer an opportunity for adventure. My life time love for adventure has created a keen interest in collecting valuable artifacts so that I could have a treasure of my own that I could one-day share with the world. When I wrote GARGAPHIA, I embedded a code within the writing. The sole purpose of the code was to see if someone could unlock the secrets of my treasure, and in the process, earn the rights to it.

The treasure will continually increase until someone solves its mystery. To begin, it contains more than 1,000 precious items from all over the world. When you submit the correct code, you will advance to the next stage that will guide you on your quest for my treasure. I wish you the best of luck in this story and hope that it provides you the opportunity for your own adventure.

72.1 25.2 35.1 58.3 164.14 99.8 23.1 51.5 13.2

Link to the GARGAPHIA website and link to purchase the book, it is available in paperback and Kindle!

https://gargaphia.com/

Oct 1, 2018
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really interested in this hunt, I started it in mid August, but had to stop because studying engineering is hard. The first few chapters of the book are interesting, though. I might pick it back up over break.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea I just dont think I'm smart enough to compete seriously. Great idea though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread