central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
bayou hunt look very fun.unfortunately my current car is not upto it. anybody planning to attend from further north that might be willing to take on a rider both ways and split gas. im near peoria ,il. could drive my car to meet you within 100 miles,as long as there would be somewhere to park it while gone. junk car i dont trust further than my triple a coverage will tow it for free.i dont smoke but dont care if u do as long as light.heres a way to cut expenses if your goin already and have extra room. IF I WIN THE NEW TRUCK I WILL BE DRIVING IT BACK.

OOPS.... noodle says there will be no new truck...,darn.i could use it.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what about the train ?

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
scrounger said:
bayou hunt look very fun.unfortunately my current car is not upto it. anybody planning to attend from further north that might be willing to take on a rider both ways and split gas. im near peoria ,il. could drive my car to meet you within 100 miles,as long as there would be somewhere to park it while gone. junk car i dont trust further than my triple a coverage will tow it for free.i dont smoke but dont care if u do as long as light.heres a way to cut expenses if your goin already and have extra room. IF I WIN THE NEW TRUCK I WILL BE DRIVING IT BACK.

OOPS.... noodle says there will be no new truck...,darn.i could use it.

Hey,

Noodle had mentioned to me that you had wanted to ride share. Schloopy and I are looking for a third person but I think you're too far out of the zone. You'd have to drive 240 more miles than your projected 100 just to meet us to go.....Sorry man.

rr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions