central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Aug 2006
    WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
    MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
    3 times

central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses

bayou hunt look very fun.unfortunately my current car is not upto it. anybody planning to attend from further north that might be willing to take on a rider both ways and split gas. im near peoria ,il. could drive my car to meet you within 100 miles,as long as there would be somewhere to park it while gone. junk car i dont trust further than my triple a coverage will tow it for free.i dont smoke but dont care if u do as long as light.heres a way to cut expenses if your goin already and have extra room. IF I WIN THE NEW TRUCK I WILL BE DRIVING IT BACK.

OOPS.... noodle says there will be no new truck...,darn.i could use it.
    SPINNER VALUE KEY: RED is METAL DETECT.LT  BLUE is AUCTION. DARK BLUE is GOLD MINING.GREEN is THRIFT STORE.YELLOW is GEM GRUBBIN.PINK is COIN ROLL HUNT.BROWN is BEACH AND SHALLOW WATER HUNT.ORANGE JUNK PICK AND OR METAL SCRAPPING

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    53 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses

what about the train ?
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

Sarge

Jan 2006
    Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
    DFX, XLT
    1 times

Re: central illinois ride share to louisiana bayou hunt share expenses

Quote Originally Posted by scrounger
    bayou hunt look very fun.unfortunately my current car is not upto it. anybody planning to attend from further north that might be willing to take on a rider both ways and split gas. im near peoria ,il. could drive my car to meet you within 100 miles,as long as there would be somewhere to park it while gone. junk car i dont trust further than my triple a coverage will tow it for free.i dont smoke but dont care if u do as long as light.heres a way to cut expenses if your goin already and have extra room. IF I WIN THE NEW TRUCK I WILL BE DRIVING IT BACK.

OOPS.... noodle says there will be no new truck...,darn.i could use it.

Hey,

Noodle had mentioned to me that you had wanted to ride share. Schloopy and I are looking for a third person but I think you're too far out of the zone. You'd have to drive 240 more miles than your projected 100 just to meet us to go.....Sorry man.

rr
    Found myself once, and it wasn't even with the DFX!!!!!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links