Group Hunts.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Hello

This post is for those of you out there looking at group hunts and thinking to yourself, "Man that looks like fun!" And then do nothing about it.

Well let me ask you a few questions.

1. Do you like to hunt with a buddy?
2. Do you like having someone who appreciates what you find nearby?
3. Do you like a little friendly competition?
4. Do you like good company and food?
5. Do you like having a great time?

Then a group hunt is for you!!! I attended my first one last year and was very nervous about going to it. I didn't know anyone, I wasn't very good at detecting and I was basically afraid I was going to make a fool of myself. But I found out that just like on the forum here, the people are great people and so helpful in person!

So if you haven't gotten up the nerve to go to a hunt take a chance and have some fun. Oh yeah and there's a good chance you might end up with a nice prize or two and some memories that will last a lifetime.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yes to all the above and ABSOLUTELY gonna make a fool of myself at CTH2 but I don't care in the least! rofl

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CTH2 will be my 4th group hunt...it's the camaraderie of it all. Couldn't ask for anything better. :icon_thumleft:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
my third group hunt , the commrodery (how Do you spell that) is the top prize, (Unless you trip across a silver Dollar of course ;D)

I predicet BaldingBoy WILL get big OLD Silver this hunt In Caldwell.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been to lots of compition hunts they are fun when you get to know people but by far the best times I have ever had has been with this group and adding new people to the mix rather they can actually make it to the hunts or not it is really seeing each other again more than hunting and talking on here ..... aw man I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
mental granny said:
Lets see I forgot to say 1. Jd in MO Hunt
2. CTHI
3. LBH I
4. CTHII commin up

Evy,
Keep adding to that list. The hunts would not be the same without you and Stoney. You two are wonderful people.
Tom

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awwww Geeeeee Schucks now ya gone and made me blush (and thats hard to do)

Thank - you and for the same reason you need to keep commin also! I want your list to grow to we have so much fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread