4 toasted coppers and stuff 10-4-08

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Got out to the field George and I hit some colonial silver at last season. Did'nt find any today but still had a good time. I wound up with one wafer thin copper, a nice tombac, a part of a Jew's harp and some musketballs and square nails. George found two coppers. One is a KG of some kind and a worn not sure what it is copper. Sam found a worn copper as well along with a nice silver plated buckle. Great weather for a relic hunt. We'll get em next time.
HH, Mike in NJ

Attachments

• copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 255
  • copper1.jpg
    copper1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 250
  • button.jpg
    button.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 10-4.jpg
    10-4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 247
  • george 10-4-08.jpg
    george 10-4-08.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Mike,

You guys know how to dig those Colonials! I always look forward to your coppa threads, dude! :thumbsup:

May you guys get some more tomorrow!

Kirk

OP
OP
Mike95inNJ

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Colonial KirkPA said:
Mike,

You guys know how to dig those Colonials! I always look forward to your coppa threads, dude! :thumbsup:

May you guys get some more tomorrow!

Kirk
Right back atcha Kirk. I have a feeling the NJ and PA boys are gonna have good productive seasons. Good luck at there bro.
Take care, Mike

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could find those over here in western IA but hey there out there adn Ill find them. Good job guys :thumbsup:

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Mike, as I said to you earlier in the week, you guys are going to find handfuls of coppas. :thumbsup: You and your buddies know how to hunt, and I salute you for taking advantage of your history in your area. :icon_salut:

Here's to you guys finding the motherlode of Colonial coins! :occasion14:

Kyle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread