White Gold/Silver/Platinum ring?

MetalFury

May 25, 2006
New Jersey
Hello all, haven't posted anything on here in a long time, really haven't done much detecting lately and what I have done, haven't found much at all...at least anything interesting. Well I got out and was determined to break my dry spell and find something decent, went to an old county park that I've hit hard in the past, but went to an area that was kinda off the beaten path...a place I really haven't checked out before. I was only there for about 1 1/2 hrs but I ended up with a little clad, 4 wheaties (2-1944 and 2 - 1954) a 1962 Rosie and a ring. I'm not sure what the ring is, it only has a small diamond shaped mark inside with some letters it looks like...the mark is so small I really can't read it even with a magnifying glass. It rang up on my Ace250 between the gold and silver setting...I have another silver ring that i found and that registered way up on the silver side so I don't really think this latest one is silver? Not sure if it might be white gold or platinum but I'm gonna bring it in this weekend and have it tested.
Also, starting in Nov. I'll be doing LOTS of beach hunting...I'm moving from New Jersey to Florida! I'll only be living about 8 miles or so from the Gulf of Mexico! I'm really excited about this move, been planning it for awhile and it's finally gonna happen!
013detectorfinds.jpg

017detectorfinds.jpg

Upvote 0

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
without knowing the marks inside the ring we can't really help you..sorry... your probly going to have to get a stronger Magnifying glass to see the marks...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread