Bust Image: Progression Photos..YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, the scene was EXT. Big deep hole when I found this plate as the other posts explain. At first I thought it was just a piece of junk metal but as I lightly cleaned the surface I noticied it had been etched so I put it in the pouch and the rest is history. I posted some photos of it and haven't done anything to it in about a week. I got the idea today since it is carved in the Intaglio style (depression) to fill in the depressions with a matrix to see if it would bring the MAN TO LIFE....Really let us see who he was..Plus there were several people asking me to make a "print" of it. I believe this worked just as well and... Well, THE PHOTOS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES :o One of the best finds I've ever dug!

The first photo was of the piece uncleaned and fresh out of the ground
MD Pics 296ed.JPG

Next, I lightly cleaned it with water to give it alittle more depth and it made a nice difference
MD Pics 320.jpg

And than, today, here's the final picture with the depressions filled in
MD Pics 285.jpg
MD Pics 321.jpg

Here's a photo of the back, I couldn't make out any distinguishing marks though.
MD Pics 296ed.JPG

Attachments

• MD Pics 322.jpg
    MD Pics 322.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 823
Upvote 0

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X