Hunting at the park in the rain, and recent finds

midirtdevil

Sep 21, 2008
Holland, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I made time today to get out of the house....... Yay :thumbsup: !!! Made my way down to the town middle school, and go figure, they were having another football game. I said to myslef, Oh well, "Let's hunt anyway". So my first swing, a lovely beep! QUARTER! Nice! I said to myself, "Im gonna kill this park"! Well it didnt turn out that way, It's not often you see elementary school playground toys at a middle school so I though it would be loaded. It wasnt, I found $1.73 in clad. Thats still not bad, huh. I was only at the park for about 35 minutes. The football game continued and so did I. I was really wanting to hit around the field, and where the students park, where the snowbanks are pushed during the winter, well hey at least I have somewhere to hunt sunday!!! I figure saturday they will have some sort of school activities. Well I found some fake jewelry and a "mother" peice. Hopefully Sunday I have some neat stuff to share with everyone.

The rest of the stuff below are some of my recent finds I wasnt able to share because of the lack of a camera. I really enjoy the 1939 Dog license. I found that in the woods at what looked like an old dump site. There is also a Silver Heart pendant with had a Topaz gem in it, I only know its topaz because it says "Topaz, and November on it". Theres also some pins form Meijer and Burger King. A silver plated spoon, a buckle and a nick-nack paddy whack give a dog a bone! Enjoy!

Oh I forgot about all the pennies! And I wont forget the couple of tokens.

Attachments

• PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 349
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 341
  • PICT0011.jpg
    PICT0011.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 339
  • PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg