Fall festival is over. Time to hunt !

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fall festival is over and the rides and tents are all gone. Today was my day to hunt it. I had driven past the grounds on Tuesday in the work truck. I was slightly concerned to see what I figured were 3 employees of the carnival company searching the area with metal detectors. I showed up today with high hopes despite what I had seen on Tues. I worked the area for about 5 hours and only covered about 1/5 of the property. While working this portion of the field, I noticed 6 or 7 holes that were not filled in. >:( Some of these holes had a pile of dirt next to them with the soda or beer can sitting in the dirt. >:( >:( I picked up the cans and filled in the holes. I can't have someone seeing these holes, getting mad and revoking my permission, now can I?

Finds straight from the pouch
10-163-08 001.jpg
Goodies sorted = 83 coins totalling $3.50
10-163-08 002.jpg
Dug up on the way to the car. Hoped it was gold turned out to be junk.
10-163-08 003.jpg
Cheap button
10-163-08 004.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD-777 said:
Nice haul on the clad Willie - I like how you separate the old and new pulltabs as well. Is that the "mutant" one stuck in the middle of the two piles? :wink: :D
LOL

Thanks for the reply. It was a fun day.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I was pretty happy with the clad count. I was hoping for a piece of jewelry, but maybe next time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions