txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday I got out for a couple hours at an old home site, interesting digging, but nothing worth anything. It was loads of fun anyway. The metal button has the date of 1924 on it.

Today ;D ;D I got to try out my new Prizm IV, that came in. It was a super quick trip to the park by my house. My first target was this cross, looks like its gold plated. My second was a piece of chewed up can, then a couple pencil tops. Wish I had more time today, but perhaps I can sneak away tomorrow. I think the detector will work just fine for me for the parks.

Attachments

• CIMG0543.JPG
    CIMG0543.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 355
  • CIMG0547.JPG
    CIMG0547.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
congrats Dawn.. I hope you find all kinds of things with your new machine... u have me thinking about trying a prizm out for the smaller coil.......... dig dig dig babe.... tell all your friends and neighbors about your great deal too :)

Randy

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will do Randy, it was great doing business with ya and I will send the word out at our next meeting as well.

All summer I wanted to find a cross because I hadn't found one yet, and since I was water hunting with the excal I figured I would find one. So its a sign that my first target with the Prizm is the cross I have been wanting to find.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those marbles I see in that pic!? 8) Congrats on those finds and good luck on your return!

Nana :wink:

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice relics,

Those marbles are just as good to.

HH Jer

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep I call it my marble house because they seem to be everywhere. No tv or video games for those youngsters back then, their mamma must of shoed the out of the house to play. ah...the good ol days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread