dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540
Had a good day out hunting with my buddy IaSoldier (Terry). Luckily he had a connection who owns a +100 plus year old farm house surrounded by virgin soil. There were not enough hours in the day today but a return trip is a given. No silver for me today but still the best day i've had in quite a while. 2 injuns, 1 woodman token, 1 WRIGHTS PLACE MO VALLEY, IA / GOOD FOR 2 1/2 CENTS IN TRADE Token, 4 wheaties, a bunch of clad, enough horse tack to open my own stable, and just about everything else. Thanks again for the great trip Terry, JJ

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

Upvote 0

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great time we need to do this again. Nice Loot to and Im still looking it to the store in town. Im thinking early 20th century maybe but I like it, one of my wish list to. Well enjoy and HH and WTG :thumbsup:

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
Nice tokens! Any day to go out detecting is a good day!!! Keep up the great work and post some more pics, HH and WTG! ;D

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great relics, and finds. Thanks for sharing.

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great hunt and cool tokens. I like tokens!

SKD

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Looks like a great site. Warrants many more trips. :icon_sunny:

The good for 2.5 Cents is probably the most valuable find although I can't read the dates of the IH's. It's interesting when someone finds the same token you found one or two weeks later. Very cool on the Woodman token. 8)

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread