It works!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It works, IT WORKS IT WORKS! Yeahhhhhhh My lucky pulltab works! I got up this morning raring to go hunting. I put on my lucky pulltab complete with my new chain (thanks to Cynangyl) and off I went.

Luckypulltab111108.jpg

I knew I wasn't going to be able to stay out for long because I had an appointment at 10 this morning so I went to a local park that was close to me. I hardly ever find much there but it was close to home so that is where I went. Welllllll this lucky pulltab kicked in and I found my goal of 4 quarters right off the bat but that wasn't all. No no no. I got 12 quarters! PLUS 6 dimes, 2 nickels and 15 pennies too!

Moneynjunk111108.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah and THAT WASN'T ALL!

I also found another toy truck.

toytruck111108.jpg

Yep - I had a great morning and I hope your morning went as well or better. I came home with a total of $3.85 in clad, and a toy truck. I'll take it! :wink:

Now I am waiting to read all about your great finds!

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've heard it all. If it works do it. I might have to get me one of those good luck charms. Congrats.....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

YAY! I am so glad it works!! I just love the little land rover too! lol That is too cute! Sheeesh, three times your goal the very first time you go out with the lucky pulltab necklace eh? Do you have a ring goal someplace? lol Congrats on a good day sweet lady! ~hugs~

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Nahhhh no ring goal. I rarely find them so when I do - it's a bonus for me. I get tickled when I find junk rings. heh heh I don't find that many of those either. No - my only goal when I go out hunting is 4 quarters. If I can find that.... then I've done good (for me).

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
awww I was thinkin if you could triple your quarter goal with that lucky pulltab maybe you could triple a ring goal too! lol You did great pretty lady! Congrats!

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Congrats Mumzie! Nice..

And the best part...you got 4 new poptops...hey...maybe put them all on your necklace? More Luck!

HH Joe

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Hmmmm.... Something about the reaction between the metal chain and the aluninum in the pull tab, along with the alignment of the hole in the tab funnelling the energy from your aura, I think. Magnificent!

Way to go Cynangyl for sharing your positive energy! :)

Anyway - you are now officially a quarter & dime magnet, Mumszie! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
You did great with all those coins! That is so cute - you pulled in the positive energy with you on your search by thinking the pulltab would help - I am thinking it was that positive energy! Way to go!!!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're having better luck each time you wear your lucky pulltab. Looks great on the chain...thanks to Cyn :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions