Backyard Find

MXT Man

Mar 12, 2008
Took my MXT with the 12X15 SEF coil to the back yard today. I have covered that yard with smaller coils for the last 8 months and have it pretty well searched out except for a little iron. I found a Chauffeurs licence deep the other day with the big coil. Today I found a Tootsie car pickup at 10 inches among some clutter. It seems like there is more good stuff 9 inches or deeper left for me to find. I can't wait to go over some of my old hunting areas with the SEF coil to look for Things I have missed. The truck is in bad shape. I just wanted to share my happiness with the new coil.

Attachments

• Dodge Truck.jpg
    Dodge Truck.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 540
Upvote 0

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job, that's a really nice coil. I wish I had one, oh well soon.WTG :thumbsup:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Wtg MXT. love those tootsie's I have a few myself. What you have there is a 1956 Chevrolet Cameo pickup. Used and played with back in 1980, ( which is the year of my price guide ) it was valued at 35.00 used, and 50.00 mint condition! Have no Idea what they are worth now........ NGE (T) Here is a pic of my used car lot....

Attachments

• Larrys lemon lot.jpg
    Larrys lemon lot.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 426

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
I seem to dig a bunch of those with my old analog Pro6000...Either that or I just dig more holes :tongue3: jgas

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to dig alot of them with my Fisher 1266 - X, but since I got my Explorer XS they started falling off. They come in at zinc canning lid and I usually ignore those signals.......NGE (T)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
nice job on the tootsie toy! :thumbsup: I went over my front yard and found a piece of garbage that sounded like a really clean quarter or dime. At least you got a tootsie toy out of your yard! :thumbsup:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Wtg MXT. love those tootsie's I have a few myself. What you have there is a 1956 Chevrolet Cameo pickup. Used and played with back in 1980, ( which is the year of my price guide ) it was valued at 35.00 used, and 50.00 mint condition! Have no Idea what they are worth now........ NGE (T) Here is a pic of my used car lot....

Nice collection :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions