goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, it is 12 degrees here in michigan and md'ing is out of the question. I'm sorry I havn't been on, it is my last year of high school and i'm taking calculus, psychology, AP computers, and I got lots of homework. However I have still been treasure hunting where ever I can. Today, we were in town and decided to stop at a goodwill. I was looking at the books, looking for old ones, and I see a faded binding. Lo and behold it was a jack london book! Famous for writing call of the wild and white fang, i knew it would be worth the dollar to buy it. It turns out to be a second edition, 1912! besides some wear and no dust jacket, it is in good shape. I have looked all over the internet, but no reliable prices. Can anyone give me a ballpark idea. Also, I went to another thrift store and picked up an old reader book, turn of the century for four bucks....pretty neat thing to put with the other old book i got.

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_6359.JPG
    IMG_6359.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_6360.JPG
    IMG_6360.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 484
Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, apparently, it is a reprint of about the same time using the same plates, hence the date, worth about $10.00, compared to $150...oh well, still worth more than what I payed for it and still part of history

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread